Mens Tennis Forums banner

Marri's thread!

9K views 646 replies 26 participants last post by  Marri 
#1 ·
This is Marri's thread!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Now shall i sing.......................;)

#3 ·
ok what shall we sing?:) :) :)

'cause its so obvious that it's not gonna work for us, no no,
Played with my emotion,
you gets no devotion
and you gets no love from me'

#6 ·
Is it really hurt, that I feel? Or is it just the thought of you that's killing me...
I'd say this describes Marri very well, don't ya think? :p
j/k, I still love you Marri! :kiss:

BTW, I'm stuck with this song in my head and I don't know anymore who this it :mad:
Keesh, some help here! :kiss:

#7 ·
omg!!!!! Keesh, i just bought Faith's cd yesterday, it's in my stereo now!!!! how did ya know??!!!! :p

hehe, i was actually about to make a thread called the Mental Hospital! ;)

Bart!! :wavey: :kiss: hehehe.. no that song wont do it! :p

:wavey: marsh! :)

#15 ·
how do you feel after the battle, Marri? :angel: The USS Marri was reached by the mexican navy, ehhhh?:p We need to play again, girl!:kiss: :kiss: :wavey:

#21 ·
heyyyyy guys!!!!! :D 'sup? :)

Lol Luis... :p i wanna have a re-match!!!!! ;) :angel: :kiss:

Alexis, Trina (its you, right??) i miss my bunny too..... :( i have a really great animation of bunny.... it's dancing! ;) i can send it to you by e-mail if ya want! ;) just give me your add! ;) :wavey:

Fiona..... :p yeah, how did you miss this one=??? ;) hehe... must be all that coffee! ;) :lick: :kiss:

Heyyyy Chris!!!! i'm good!!!! sooooo excited!!! marti is back!!!!! :D hehe, and you? :)

#23 ·
grrrrrrr The admiral Marri " red beard ", whipped my butt in a naval battle. But the handsome captain Jorge " eye of glass " is claiming for revenge!:mad:
Hi marri:kiss: :wavey:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.