Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

==Chica Chat Archives Part 4==

549K views 5K replies 64 participants last post by  Carlita 
#1 ·
I'd love to see it too....but I've only seen HP 1 & 2....so need to see 3 & 4 first...which isn't easy if there's no dvd rental place near my house :(

oooh "she" took the day off :) Just like that.....if one of us wants to do so.....:rolleyes:

oh well.....

#2 ·
Re: ~*~Nando's Chicas' & Chico Milan's Chillin' Cheery Chat World~*~

Sorry to hear that, Brooke. Hope you'll feel better soon!

I feel more and more like I've been taken for a ride by certain people. I don't want to go into details, but I am rather pissed off. :mad:

#12 ·

I bought a happy meal. :eek: and now I have this Puss in Boots puppet....when you twist his arm you hear Antonio Banderas :haha:

:eek: how old am I again?!

#14 ·

My guilt outweighed my wish to see Harry Potter. I got over my "illness" and made it to work today - on 2 1/2 hours sleep after a late night at my other job.:yawn: :yawn:

#16 ·

:fiery: :fiery: ARGH!!!! Live scoring isn't working for me. How can I follow tennis at work if there are no live scores??!

#19 ·
#20 ·

I have a meeting in 20 minutes, think he can finish up before I go?:D

#22 ·

gooooooooooooo carlos :woohoo:

#23 ·

HE WON!!!!!:worship: :bounce: :bounce:

He heard about my meeting and took care of things quickly for me!:lol: Thanks Carlos.;)

#24 ·

Fernando's up next! Kick some Soderling butt!!:armed:

#26 ·

I'd love to see it too....but I've only seen HP 1 & 2....so need to see 3 & 4 first...which isn't easy if there's no dvd rental place near my house :(
Shall I bring them with me this weekend? ;)

#29 ·

Okay I've changed the smileys in my sig.....I hope they stay in there now.....:unsure:

the sigh smiley just had to be in there no? :rolls:

#30 ·

As I said in the Tommy Section ... I might be going to Stuttgart next week. Only for a day, and it will be hecka crazy and busy, and I'll be super-dead afterwards, but the Chicos are worth it. :devil: Hope Nando will still be there then as well ...

Other than that ... I'll have to dress up today, Graduation Day. I hope there'll be pics afterwards ... I have to say, I feel totally crappy today. I almost threw up this morning. Must be the weather, I think ...

#32 ·

As I said in the Tommy Section ... I might be going to Stuttgart next week. Only for a day, and it will be hecka crazy and busy, and I'll be super-dead afterwards, but the Chicos are worth it. :devil: Hope Nando will still be there then as well ...

Other than that ... I'll have to dress up today, Graduation Day. I hope there'll be pics afterwards ... I have to say, I feel totally crappy today. I almost threw up this morning. Must be the weather, I think ...
I'm sure Fer will be there. Depending on the day I guess :lol:

ooh try to enjoy it :hug: deep breath, and have fuuuuuuuuun :aparty:

#31 ·

oh my Carlos :eek: the things you have to do to avoid the press :tape: Kimmetje got married at 6 am this morning :speakles: Goodness me!

:banana: Carlooooooooooooooooooooooos :rocker2: *2-1 rock on!

#33 · (Edited)

I plan on going on Wednesday. If I can get a ticket for that day, that is. It's all in the making at the moment, nothing is 100% sure, but I really hope it'll work out. :) I remember that in 2005, when I attended the tournament for the first time, Nando was around to be Rafa's hitting partner. Back then, I had no idea who he was ... :eek:

I try my best to enjoy the day today. Even though I feel sick and even though it's raining like mad outside again. :rolleyes:

#35 ·

:wavey: this is Freya at Sjoukje's place!! it's such great weather atm :D
btw, I am on her msn if someone's interested :lol:

#37 ·

:wavey: this is Freya at Sjoukje's place!! it's such great weather atm :D
btw, I am on her msn if someone's interested :lol:
:wavey: Hi Freya at Sjoukje's (and Sjoukje too!) You chicas have a great weekend!

#38 ·
#39 ·

thanks! how are you brooke? :hug:

#40 ·

:hug: I'm good. Thanks. Any takers on the MSN offer yet? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.