Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1

1M views 5K replies 374 participants last post by  Mimi 
#1 ·
Hey every1 :wavey:
just thought i would add a new thread for pix of our cutie Rafa!!!
hope to see some pix coming through soon!!
-Jazzy :)

#883 ·
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

The second pic, with Rafa walking is so sweeeeeet! We can't overlook that butt and those arms of his, but what a beautiful boyish smile he has!
This little guy is pretty special; I've never been into guys younger than me, not even by a year, and now this 19 year-old has turned me into a pedofile *lol* Just kidding, I'm 22. And very nice to meet you all, you funny girls, you...

#885 ·

sugar_kane said:
This little guy is pretty special; I've never been into guys younger than me, not even by a year, and now this 19 year-old has turned me into a pedofile *lol* Just kidding, I'm 22. And very nice to meet you all, you funny girls, you...
Oooooooooooh good to see I'm not the only one then :lol:

Welcome aboard! :hug:

#886 ·

Chloe said:
Who is Bisbal? I googled him and get that he's some sort of um, singer or something. But I don't understand the reference :p
yeah, he's a singer. he usually does what Rafael's doing in the picture, only with white jumpsuit with fringe hanging off it. :devil:

Reactions: Carlita
#887 ·

Yeah, Eruwen, and what makes this even funnier is that I haven't had a crush on a tennis player since Pat Rafter in '97! At least back then I had an excuse, I was fifteen... This year I saw the RG final and I was wondering, "What's this toddler doing to me?!" I had exams and I still my eyes were glued to the screen! Must have been his tennis, too...

#888 ·

Great piccies!!! I love the ones from Halle :yeah: ! The racecar and the motorcycle look :cool: ! And Rafa is soooooooooooooo sweet with the fluffy toys! :kiss

And guess what: Rafa was added on the mostbeautifulman.com site :eek: where he now joins Felo ;)

Reactions: Cris
#889 ·

Thank you for the pics Carlita! I love that purple shirt on him, he looks soooo cute!
Sugar_cane, I'm 22 too! but it doesn't matter, Rafa is so special, he's not like a normal teenager.
And about David Bisbal... well, no need to say there's no comparison point, Rafa is much more beautiful and sweeter!

#890 ·

Iza said:
Great piccies!!! I love the ones from Halle :yeah: ! The racecar and the motorcycle look :cool: ! And Rafa is soooooooooooooo sweet with the fluffy toys! :kiss

And guess what: Rafa was added on the mostbeautifulman.com site :eek: where he now joins Felo ;)

All right, I admit Feliciano - let's just call him F-Lo, he deserves it - is classically "beautiful", but IMO Rafa is much more interesting not just game-wise, but style-wise and has proved it.
Hola Victoria :) What's going on with us?!?! *lol* Glad to see I'm not the only cradle-robber here.

#891 ·

As you might have noticed, I have the Samoan flag (literally) stuck to me, or my eyes to be more precise. Just to clear things up, I'm Romanian and I've clicked my country's name like crazy, but it just wont work, it keeps turning up Samoa or Philippines or something else. I've given up already, but I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to make it right. Has anything like this ever happened to you?
P.S. Hi Iza, I've checked up you BCR Open Romania forum - been there since 99, gonna be there 4ever, love it! I noticed Verdasco too, nice but liked Chucho best

#892 ·

sugar_kane said:
Iza said:

All right, I admit Feliciano - let's just call him F-Lo, he deserves it - is classically "beautiful", but IMO Rafa is much more interesting not just game-wise, but style-wise and has proved it.
Hola Victoria :) What's going on with us?!?! *lol* Glad to see I'm not the only cradle-robber here.

In which tournament is Rafa in this pic ???

#893 ·

He was still in Paris. Looked freshly shampooed and conditioned, too. Not bad at all with his hair windblown... He should do it more often. Hey, we are all in different states on enamourement with him, and a bit of constructive criticism never killed anyone. He ought to take more care of his hair, amd I'm sure Feli could hand him a few tips. Just dont make him wear that fuchsia T-shirt of yours
*lol*There shiould be an entire thread dedicated to the states of these boy's manes:dynamics, revolution and now Rafalution

#894 ·

sugar_kane said:
The second pic, with Rafa walking is so sweeeeeet! We can't overlook that butt and those arms of his, but what a beautiful boyish smile he has!
I'm 23, if it makes you feel any better.

#897 ·

I don't say my age but I could almost be Rafa's mom and I think he is adorable. Who cares about age? it is what the men make you feel what really matters to me. I also think that men should be younger than women, they "degenerate" fater. I am seeing a guy that is 17 years younger than me, I am a craddle robber and I am proud of it and having a good time.

#899 ·

connectolove said:
I don't say my age but I could almost be Rafa's mom and I think he is adorable. Who cares about age? it is what the men make you feel what really matters to me. I also think that men should be younger than women, they "degenerate" fater. I am seeing a guy that is 17 years younger than me, I am a craddle robber and I am proud of it and having a good time.
I understand you, connectolove ! I could be Rafa's mother too, but I feel no shame telling I'm sort of in love with him ! What is the harm done when you can't have him for good ? I also love another boy who is not much older than him, since he's 22. Well, I dunno if everyone will agree on this, but...I'm with you !! ;)

Reactions: Mimi
#900 ·

Who cares about age? it is what the men make you feel what really matters to me. I also think that men should be younger than women, they "degenerate" fater. I am seeing a guy that is 17 years younger than me, I am a craddle robber and I am proud of it and having a good time.[/QUOTE]

You go girl! I never meant to say we were a bunch of perverts, I was more making fun of myself. Anyone who likes older guys shouldn't be so fussy about younger ones. Prejudice is not my game. Who wouldn't like a guy like Rafa? And besides, let's not forget this is not real life, we're just seeing a cute boy on TV who has a gift from God (and I mean tennis) and is enjoying it and looking good while doing it. Good-mannered too, which is SOOO rare. His parents and family have been doing a hell of a job raising him

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.