Mens Tennis Forums banner

Taylor Piccie Thread

12K views 90 replies 26 participants last post by  Veronique 
#1 ·
Post ya pics of him!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Taylor's the only young American I haven't seen live..... hmmph.

#3 ·
Debstah said:
Taylor's the only young American I haven't seen live..... hmmph.
Ironic... this summer at Indy my first live tennis match looks like it will be Taylor :)

#6 ·
Flushing_Ace said:
Ironic... this summer at Indy my first live tennis match looks like it will be Taylor :)
He withdrew from one of the tourneys I was supposed to see him at, I think he got the flu or something, then he lost in the first round of the other one and his match was the one day of the tourney I didn't attend :eek: Maybe this summer here at the LA tourney I'll complete my viewing of all the Americans...

#14 ·
AndysGirl said:
it seems like he retires from matches alot. Is it because of his weight or is he just injury prone? :confused:
Well he's injury prone BECAUSE of his weight (and the fact that he's not in very good physical condition compared to a lot of the guys on tour). I mean you can't help getting the flu or a stomach bug or something but he's pulled a lot of muscles and things like that and that kind of stuff is definitely related to the fact that he's not in the best physical shape.

#20 ·
#21 ·
AndysGirl said:
i love that pictue and had never seen it before :eek: :worship:

#22 ·
#23 ·
Taylor and his GF

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.