Mens Tennis Forums banner

Do you like this video?

feli video

45K views 156 replies 73 participants last post by  dusan993 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Re: feli massage video

here is link to another audio clip of feli during davis cup. one in english and one in spanish. feli speaks fluent english, quite impressive, no grammatical errors at all and uses phrases like a fluent speaker. and no need to comment further on his beautiful deep voice:eek:) how many languages does feli know? anybody? he seems completely fluent in english. guess he is intelligent and beautiful LOL. look towards bottom of page Nov.26, 2003 says Feliciano Lopez. actually the more specific link below.

http://www.daviscup.com/news/audiolist.asp

http://www.daviscup.com/news/newsaudio.asp?id=12631

#6 ·
Re: feli massage video

Does it still work guys? the massage video? because I tried, but it doesn't work. :sad: do I need a special programme for it? thanks

#8 ·
#10 ·
Re: New hot video of Felicano Lopez

ok, ross, thanks are definitely in order. Feli looks ridiculously hot and you have just made my morning. It must be said though--that soundtrack is HILARIOUSLY cheesy. But it made my day,too. :p

#11 ·

I can't see the video :(

#13 ·

you need the divx player--you can download it for free at divx.com. I recommend deleting it after you view the video; it launches a bunch of pop ups down the line if you don't have a good pop up blocker.

#16 ·
LOL those were GREAT, Sue Ellen! Feli's a bit of a cheeseball...but who cares when he looks like that? (Oh, RIGHT, and plays like that i.e. wimbledon when he's on.)

#17 ·

Oh ok, thanx :D

#21 ·
hey are these videos worth downloading on a dial up connection?

#22 ·
#24 ·
Why don't you download them?

mms://wm.atptennis-global.speedera.net/wm.atptennis-global/starsforstars/redcarpet.wmv

mms://wm.atptennis-global.speedera.net/wm.atptennis-global/starsforstars/show.wmv

mms://wm.atptennis-global.speedera.net/wm.atptennis-global/starsforstars/interviews.wmv

mms://wm.atptennis-global.speedera.net/wm.atptennis-global/starsforstars/wta_atp_06awards_all_1.wmv

mms://wm.atptennis-global.speedera.net/wm.atptennis-global/starsforstars/poy_federer2.wmv

mms://wm.atptennis-global.speedera.net/wm.atptennis-global/starsforstars/wta_atp_06awards_poy_clijsters_1.wmv

mms://wm.atptennis-global.speedera.net/wm.atptennis-global/starsforstars/wta_atp_06awards_firstserve_1.wmv

mms://wm.atptennis-global.speedera.net/wm.atptennis-global/starsforstars/wta_atp_06awards_doubles_1.wmv

#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.