Owner's note
almost anything goes
but
*keep it fun
*no gross or crude comments
*don't spam us

We like to play games every now and then
We like pastry a lot.
Gosh we like animals a lot (especially bunnies, kitties, puppies)

it would be great if you joined us

This thread is cosy and intimate
and that's how we want it to stay.

Enjoy!

Carlita & tedlesurfeur

See less See more
1 3
#1,381 ·
Re: ~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 5 *~

:wavey: hey Jen! So, how's it going with you and the 2 fluffy boys? :hug:
'Mam's baby boys', as I call them, are doing fine thanks! It's been very cold here today, but they have very thick fur coats. Their fur is very soft. How is your bunny gang?:)

#1,380 ·

I am waiting for the website I use to watch series to come back online again. (15th) I saw they have all the episodes, so I think I will give it a go :) From what I saw it looks like something I would like to watch :)

#1,383 ·

Hi Sjoukje :wavey: a wet nose is usually a sign of a cold - poor Charlie. Such a shame all 3 fluffballs are suffering as well. Really bad luck on Didi getting an infection from her stitches. I will get an up-to-date pic at the weekend - it's dark when I go to work and when I come home. I can see Jasper, but Finn is really difficult to pick out - even his eyes are so dark!

#1,384 ·

We had snow last night - and the boys had never seen it before - they do not like it!

#1,385 ·

We had snow last night - and the boys had never seen it before - they do not like it!
awwww :lol: I remember Rafael liked it! He loved to be inside the snow for a bit. Not sure about the others....

Cathy checked Charlie and all was fine. It is all part of his chronic eye/nose/teeth trouble. As long as he's not producing strange coloured stuff, I should not worry. Unless he really starts to sneeze 24/7 of course or his breathing is changing.

#1,386 ·

Poor Charlie - it's always going to be on-going with him. Does he actually sneeze? I've been lucky none of my bunnies have suffered like that.

The boys did have a little play with a snowball I put in their pen - but they are still not keen!

#1,387 ·

Poor Charlie - it's always going to be on-going with him. Does he actually sneeze? I've been lucky none of my bunnies have suffered like that.

The boys did have a little play with a snowball I put in their pen - but they are still not keen!
he sometimes sneezes....but mostly when he's nose down in the hay :lol: He's a very happy bunny really, so it doesnt really seem to bother him much. I just have to keep it in check so it gets treated on time.

Isnt it too cold out there for them? I always felt so sorry for Rafa when he was still outside. I was really happy when he moved inside the house. And Im really glad I have Benito, Charlie & Didi inside the house as well. The sound of a drinking, eating and digging bunny when trying to get to sleep is really soothing.

To me that is :lol: Chris....you might want to think if you want to sleep next to them, or in the livingroom :lol:

#1,388 ·

They have fur coats Sjoukje ;) Plus, they live in an enclosure with a well insulated hutch. I always put them in the hutch at night and put lots of hay in there, plus add blankets on top of their covering.

#1,390 ·

They have fur coats Sjoukje ;) Plus, they live in an enclosure with a well insulated hutch. I always put them in the hutch at night and put lots of hay in there, plus add blankets on top of their covering.
of course they do :lol: I remember Rafael doubling in size in Winter!!

Anyway, snow has gone and it's, erm, raining:)
ooooh I wish it would be gone here....Im soooo sick of it. But today it has started snowing again.... They say tomorrow the temp will go up to 7-8 degrees...so that's good.... warm water from the heavens would be super too :lol:

#1,389 ·

Anyway, snow has gone and it's, erm, raining:)

#1,394 ·
Re: ~*The Cosy Café : Season 5 *~

OMG Sjoukje, they are brilliant! Charlie looks well content!

#1,395 · (Edited)

:eek: on April 30th this year we'll have a King!!! King Willem IV! No more Queen Beatrix.....

Why do this on April 30th?! Why not a different day?! :rolleyes: Typical Dutch thing :lol: Coz April 30th is already a national holiday :lol:

which will be changed to April 27th in 2013 :sobbing:

#1,396 ·

I've missed this on the news - has your Queen retired? And choosing April 30th just means they are too mean to give you another holiday - spoilsports!

#1,398 ·

I've missed this on the news - has your Queen retired? And choosing April 30th just means they are too mean to give you another holiday - spoilsports!
Yes she has. She'll be 75 this week and it's 200 years ago that this country became a kingdom...so she thought it would be a great chance to hand over.

So, Dutch King and Argentinian Queen :D

#1,397 ·

Bunnies were so annoying last night - thumping for over an hour! Hope the neighbours don't complain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.