The Mathieu Montcourt pictures thread! - Page 34 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #496
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mathieu Montcourt pictures thread!

The French forum Tennis Classim. Didier is "préparateur matériel", he knew Mathieu very well and posts over there, that's how I got in touch with him. He was giving regular updates about Mathieu via PM and was very helpful when we had questions.

He knows the other players too, but my contact with him was purely Mathieu related.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2009, 08:42 PM   #497
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Didier wrote on Classim that Gilles and Jo promised him on Friday that the next title will be in memory of Mathieu, so win a title now, guys!
He also mentions the thing with the sticker, the FFT asked the ATP for the authorization and it's been granted.

I think the sticker is a lovely idea.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:41 PM   #498
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

INSEP pictures are sweet, merci Marion et Françoise! And I also was curious about the bandana boy, so thanks a lot for solving this mystery.
Quote:
Yes, I fixed the link of THE pic today, Irina, because you mentioned the shirt yesterday. How did you notice that again?? You're incredible.
I regularly got reps when I was having it as an avatar - people saying the guy in my avatar looked cute, who is that? etc. The shirt certainly won him a few fans.
It's always been my favorite picture, and I remembered it was in the opening post of this thread - but when I checked for it a few days ago I found out that the link was broken and THE pic disappeared. Yesterday I thought about this picture again, and I decided to check back your post and see what was wrong with the link - and I was pleased to see the link was already fixed!
And I've always believed that the incredible one is you. I don't know anyone else who'd be always in touch with all the latest tennis news and kindly sharing them with the rest of the world, who'd have so much faith in all her favorites and who would be so devoted and reasonable in general.
Quote:
BUT I'm stunned you hadn't noticed yet that Mathieu wrote with the left hand since you always notice everything!
It's one of the first things I noticed about him because the first match I saw of him was the one against Hewitt in Roland and he signed a little bit at the end. It's true we didn't often get to see him give autographs.

I didn't know that about Nico D.
Yes, my bad. I have to admit it was just the second time I saw a picture of Mathieu giving autographs. The first time was several week ago when I saw the pictures posted by Damita, and you remember there were other things to look at on them rather than the pen But anyway shame on me, I've never looked through the old posts here until today and I see that in fact there were quite a few pictures of him signing (and you shouldn't have let Scot and others use this thread for chatting ).

I believe I've even seen Nico D. actually playing with his right hand a couple of times. While Mathieu seemed to use "the wrong hand" for writing only, at least he was eating bananas using the same hand as playing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulipe View Post
It was just one match, except of the T-Shirt I don't remember much, just that he was really nice and somehow outstanding, he was an original player. When I heard the sad news I remembered it and it felt really strange, I feel somehow connected to all the players I've met as a ballgirl, referee or staff, so it touched me a lot since he wasn't just a name to me.
I didn't know you met Mathieu too, Maria. Thanks for sharing your story!

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:44 PM   #499
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Françoise was right when she asked me about Mathieu's pictures with the trophy he won in Tampere last year, they are awesome. I think it should be alright if I post them here now. Just in case, credit should read K. Saarinen.

Talking about Tampere, I like this series of pictures (taken within a minute):

Attached Images
File Type: jpg montcourt1 copy.jpg (181.7 KB, 353 views)
File Type: jpg montcourt2 copy.jpg (262.3 KB, 349 views)

Nicolas Devilder

Last edited by Hangdog : 07-12-2009 at 09:56 PM. Reason: more pics added
Old 07-12-2009, 09:46 PM   #500
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

he had fabulous hair.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:07 PM   #501
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really enjoying seeing all these pictures, it's nice to remember him in this way. Thanks everyone for sharing.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:18 PM   #502
country flag safinafan

safinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond repute

lovely pics hangdog, thanks for sharing it's a nice tribute to Mathieu!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 12:14 PM   #503
country flag SloKid
In hiding.

SloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Not the best quality, but I found a pic of the handshake at the end of Mathieu's last match:

And another one of him serving:
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:24 PM   #504
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot!

I'm still looking for the photo report about the match which was announced in the last L'Equipe Mag if anybody has it, btw, I can't find it anywhere.

Edit: I posted it in the other thread since there was an article too with some nice words of his last opponent Kavcic in particular:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=117

Last edited by Truc : 07-25-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:17 PM   #505
country flag Truc

It is the tournament of Tampere next week, Mathieu is title holder, I found this pic on the tournament website:

http://www.tampereopen.fi/index.php
Old 10-20-2009, 11:01 AM   #506
country flag Truc

I came across this RG album the other day, it's not about Mathieu, but the guy has pictures of him at the beginning:
http://www.leaperphotographie.com/Fo...ash/index.html

Here's his blog: http://www.leaperphotographie.com/wordpress/
Old 02-16-2010, 12:04 AM   #507
country flag barbieriale

barbieriale has a reputation beyond reputebarbieriale has a reputation beyond reputebarbieriale has a reputation beyond reputebarbieriale has a reputation beyond reputebarbieriale has a reputation beyond reputebarbieriale has a reputation beyond reputebarbieriale has a reputation beyond reputebarbieriale has a reputation beyond reputebarbieriale has a reputation beyond reputebarbieriale has a reputation beyond reputebarbieriale has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, im from Argentina and i wanna show you one thing i have, this is a hat with a few thing about mat, i know mat few years ago and, he was a great guy and a great tennis player so, one friend brings me this hat from france, this hat is unique beacuase are only 5. This is my way to remember mat when i play whit this, look:
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/962...1002151813.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/377...1002151813.jpg
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4569/...1002151814.jpg
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/3...1002151814.jpg
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1971/...1002151815.jpg
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5...1002151815.jpg
barbieriale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:40 PM   #508
country flag Hangdog

Thanks for the latest updates in the Remembrance thread!

And here's a photo update: the website of the tournament in Gravenchon where Mathieu took his last trophey was finally updated not such a long time ago, and there are quite a few photos of Mathieu.

Links to the albums:
http://picasaweb.google.fr/106803555...i200927062009#
http://picasaweb.google.fr/106803555...i200928062009#
http://picasaweb.google.fr/106803555...oi2009Enfants#
http://picasaweb.google.fr/106803555...RemiseDesPrix#

Nicolas Devilder

Old 05-21-2010, 09:15 AM   #509
country flag Truc

Thanks! I don't remember this Gravenchon event at all, you really find incredible stuff.
Old 01-06-2014, 11:23 AM   #510
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

I believe in angels