Mens Tennis Forums banner

Tomic: "top 4 in a year"

15K views 185 replies 115 participants last post by  Sombrerero loco 
#1 ·
#180 ·
What a little, arrogant c**t of a bogan. Disgusting.

#30 ·
I prefer that to a guy like Gasquet who always says "it's great to be in top 20" or after a heartbreaking loss to a top 20 player in a Grand Slam 5 setters "i played as well as i could and i'm happy to lose that way".
Just for that, i bet you my computer that he'll have a far better career than Gasquet, despite not being more talented than him (perhaps even the reverse).

#35 ·
No, i'm telling it how i see it.
Murray is also a brat in some sense (look how arrogant he is on the court, laughing at opponent's winners or blaming himself even his opponent played too good) but look where he is now comparing to where he was 4 years ago.
99% of the time you shoehorn Gasquet into every post. Though I guess that is how you see everything.

#12 ·
True :yeah:

Tomic :facepalm: this guy talks out of his ass :rolleyes: He has done nothing of significance and he is talking about gatecrashing the top 4 :eek:
Maybe Roger was not cruel enough yesterday.

#13 ·
lol

Pony started 09 with a title, made the 1/4s of the AO, semis of the french, (let's not mention grass) won the USOpen, runner up at the WTF, and played well at masters all across the year making numerous semis as well as his first final.

It still took him till Jan 2010 to break the top 4.

g'luck B-tard

#19 ·
Even if they do, there are still 30-something players ranked ahead of him :)

lol

Pony started 09 with a title, made the 1/4s of the AO, semis of the french, (let's not mention grass) won the USOpen, runner up at the WTF, and played well at masters all across the year making numerous semis as well as his first final.

It still took him till Jan 2010 to break the top 4.

g'luck B-tard
Good point :)

#25 ·
I'm pretty sure he said he'd be world no 1 in two years before Brisbane.

#27 ·
:haha:

If he was gonna gatecrash the top 4, it would probably be the Fed he would take it from. And look what Fed did to him, crush him with minimum effort. He'll be lucky to crack the top 10. And that's even with mugs like Fish and Tipsy running around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.