Mens Tennis Forums banner

The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

64K views 752 replies 35 participants last post by  Nightcrawl3r 
#1 · (Edited)
Did anyone heard of Victor Crivoi? Well...i haev seen him 4 the first time at this years Romanian Open and i really think that he is the future star of romanian and international tennis! ( UPDATE: i was young and foolish when i wrote this )

Well...i have 4 more pic with him but...i cant't attach them. Sorry ! But i promise i will attach pic from his practice k? :kiss: :clap2: :bigclap:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
:aplot:....he lost so tight to the future champion serra!:awww:!i don't have any pic with victor:p!hope someone heard of him but us!

Reactions: zethand
#4 ·
we know u're a devil with the players from rom open:D!

#5 ·
we know u're a devil with the players from rom open:D! :rolleyes:

#7 ·
alina.....did u already betray u're love?:lol:!

#9 ·
both:aplot:!

#10 ·
I liked the way Victor played in the BCR Open...too bad he lost...maybe then Igor would have won! :bigcry:

#11 ·
exactly deea....sandee told to victor too:it's only his fault!!!:fiery::fiery::smash:

#13 ·
but igor is still our champ:ras:..as u said once:lol:!

#14 ·
Hello everybody,

Nice to see that someone heard about other Romanian tennis player besides Andrei Pavel and Victor Hanescu. Here are some photos with Victor from different tournaments. Some details about him: he's trained by Claudiu Munteanu, he started playing tennis at 12 years old, he's legitimated at Dinamo Club Brasov and right now he's playing some Futures in Chezch Republic. Hope u like the picture.

Attachments

#16 ·
mariutze said:
Hello everybody,

Nice to see that someone heard about other Romanian tennis player besides Andrei Pavel and Victor Hanescu. Here are some photos with Victor from different tournaments. Some details about him: he's trained by Claudiu Munteanu, he started playing tennis at 12 years old, he's legitimated at Dinamo Club Brasov and right now he's playing some Futures in Chezch Republic. Hope u like the picture.
Tnx a lot 4 the pic maria ( i think right?) and if u ever have more...plz post them and...even if u have with other players like...Alex (Petru) Luncanu

#17 ·
crivoi fan mariutze?of curse we heard of him,we are romanian,no?can u post the pics on u're avatar?as far as i can see it they seem great:yeah:!as far as i can see there are puerta,nando,zaba,pavel...:bounce:

#18 ·
I'm a fan of Victor and of all the young Romanian tennis players. I'm glad to see Victor play in big tournaments because I know how much he has worked for that. Victor is not the only talented young Romanian player. There is Adrian Ungur who is only 19 and he is predicted to have a wonderful career (Florin Segarceanu named him "Roger Federer of Romania", even though I this he exagerated a little), Adrian Cruciat who is coming back to prove he is a great talent or Gabriel Moraru. These and all the others worth being talked about and encouraged.
I posted my photos from the avatar with some of the players I was lucky to make pictures with. Do you want any other pics with any other players (I don't have with Alex :( )? See you around

Attachments

#19 ·
thanks maria:hug:...of course we want more pics:bounce:

#20 ·
now i remeber u..we had a nando pics just before u have it;)

#21 ·
lol...How stupid am i? I think i am the only 1 who doesn't have a pic with Nando. My friend took a pic with him one day and i didn't want to cauz i thought i will have another chance.:( Whit Alex who don't u have a pic? Luncanu?I really want a pic of him 2 !!! And do u have any pic with Igor Andreev, Folorian Mayer or Catalin Buzatu?If u do...plz post the ones with Igor at my thread for him :) and the other ones here ( if u have and if u want that is) and i promisse that i will post more pic of Vik Crivoi cauz i know someone who has lots of pic with him

#22 ·
Hello,

I posted the first part of the pictures with Cata, Florian and Igor. I posted the pictures with Igor here because I don't know where is his thread. Here you have three pictures with Cata (together with his father in one of them) from last year when I took him an interview and had to make a couple of pictures with him. The rest are pictures from this year Open :) Enjoy

Attachments

#23 ·
Here you have the second part of the pics with Igor and Florian (hope you like them :) ) By the way I was curious...is any of you one of the famous group of girls that screamed DAVAI IGOR during the semifinal with Hane?

Attachments

#24 ·
Tnx a lot 4 the pics. But how did u manage to make those pgotos to Cata cauz..as i can see...those r made in a park and...why do they have that weird resolution? Anyways...tnx a lot and..if u have more pic of him...plz post them or send them to my email adress on yahoo which is the same as my id here. And..yes..i am 1 of the girls who chear Igor in his match against Hany and Serra.lol..i see taht u niticed us too ( i was the 1 who creaned the loudest and as many times as i could but...i sware,,that was the 1-st time i ever creamed at a match.

#25 ·
maria....about igor's board...look up in the page and in the right u will see fan forums..click there and then clik igor andreev...or in the amin page..enter players forums-russian roulette-igor andreev..

#26 ·
and i'm the one that guys slapped..if u know me better so!i'm miruan,nice to meet u!i remember u..i saw u when u took nando's pic;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.