Mens Tennis Forums banner

Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

11K views 154 replies 87 participants last post by  Nole fan 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Federer played with his eyes closed and still destroyed Davydenko

Fed had record unforced errors and still didn't face a single break point. Fed went for wild winners and trying shit out but didn't give a shit about errors because he knew he could win with his eyes closed and he did.

face-palm*

#12 ·
Federer played with his eyes closed and still destroyed Davydenko

Fed had record unforced errors and still didn't face a single break point. Fed went for wild winners and trying shit out but didn't give a shit about errors because he knew he could win with his eyes closed and he did.

face-palm*
he wanted to get the hell out of the heat

#14 ·
Couldn't watch, but good on Fed to get it done in straights. Too bad Denko choked in Doha and didn't get a seed here. :facepalm: Still hope Kolya can turn his decline around a little this year and have a good 2013.

Fed doesn't seem to be in the best of forms but then again he rarely does in early rounds.

Will still whip Tomic of course.

#17 ·
Federer hitting winners while leaking errors at same time. Netting/hitting long BH slice returns. Wasting BPs. Relying on his serve and the occasional brilliant points to get him the routine win. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's back! Fed is gonna win the title now, folks. Book it.

#19 ·
Davydenko is constantly frustrated. He used to be so stoical.

#33 ·
Kolya, best of fuck for the rest of the season! :yeah:
:haha:

By the way, what the heck was Federer wearing? He looked like an old man trying to dress 'hip'.
Straight men wearing purple, pink or light blue is ridiculous anyway, regardless of age.
What. :facepalm: I have no opinion on Roger's outfit today. However - while I'm not into this "boys and girls are alike in every single way if not for society" nonsense - I think guys can wear clothes of any color. Besides, light blue, pink and purple does not always look bad on men. (And before you ask, yes I'm straight.)

Now that I think about it, didn't Roger win Toronto or something a couple of years back with a pink shirt?

#23 ·
I actually kinda liked Davydenko's game 6-3 6-4 6-4 in this slow-asass court
not bad :yeah:
FedGod :worship: A win-win situation for me AT least Fed will now spank TOMUG !

#24 ·
Routinerer

#27 ·
Lol the announcements for Fed-Tomic match were made immediately after the 1st set was done

#28 ·
By the way, what the heck was Federer wearing? He looked like an old man trying to dress 'hip'.
Straight men wearing purple, pink or light blue is ridiculous anyway, regardless of age.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.