Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Almost Guaranteed Point - Bob and Mike's DC Thread!

17K views 190 replies 29 participants last post by  SapELee 
#1 ·
The Boys need a thread for Davis Cup - they keep the US alive, put the US ahead, clinch the tie, etc. They're now 9-1 in DC play and just kept the US alive in Russia.

Here are some pics :D

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Hey, people! :wavey:
We were at the match today - it was great! :D No chances for Misha/Dima at all :bounce: They were playing great, but not at 100% as I think :scratch: Anyway, it was a wonderful match! :D And we met them after the match. I read that they are very sweet off-court, but the reality is much-much better :) They promised to come to Kremlin Cup next year :lol: And we scared them that we were waiting for them for 3 years (though we wanted to say "3 months", but it doesn't matter) :lol:

Other pics are very soon ;)

#12 · (Edited)
2007 Davis Cup starts out in Ostrava, Czech Republic this weekend :)

Attachments

#16 ·
oh wow Enja you're there, have fun! :)

This is going to be a tough match. Pavel/Vizner are a really good team. But I think the guys are ready :)

#17 ·
Wow! Aisylou :eek: Finally you write smth here :p
Enja :wavey: Say hello to the guys from cold Russia ;)

Deb, is there interview or smth about them in the US press? Or at least in Czech's? (I can understand a little bit as Russian and Czech have the same root :))

Of course we don't have any information about this match in Russian Press :( We even don't have much about our own team :rolleyes:

#18 · (Edited)
#21 ·
6-4 6-4 6-4 over Dlouhy and Vizner
!!!!!

Attachments

#24 ·
#25 · (Edited)
#37 ·
I saw this sign on TV :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.