Mens Tennis Forums banner

Stella Artois 2008

4K views 36 replies 12 participants last post by  Marine 
#1 ·
Singles R1 Grosjean vs (Q)De Voest

Doubles R1 Clement/Grosjean vs Djokovic/Tipsarevic

Adee-gee posted these pics of Seb practicing (hope it's ok to post them here...):

Attachments

See less See more
#34 ·
Oh... I haven't seen him play in any tournament, therefore I long for some luck to do it! I saw that the tickets for the China Open is on sale now, but how can I know if Seb is there and if I am able to take a holiday during that period!?

Yea I remember Zizhen. I really envy her :p I wish I could stay in Paris for such a long time as well!

It will be great if she can ask about the retirement and write a lil report here ;) I think everyone is quite nervous about it.

I wish I can see Seb in flesh and get an autograph of him, as well as speaking French with him, even a "Bonjour".

#35 ·
There are some early commitments have been announced. The full list guess will only be out after Wimbly or even later. I will let you know once any good news, but don't be optimistic, because he never put it in his schedule before.

:lol: Zizhen met a lot of trouble in Paris actually...... ;) yep, I will tell her to post a report if she has the chance to do so. Wish her good luck!

You should have let me know earlier before I went to Mel! LOL, i've asked 4 autographs from him....(well, 3 of them to bring to the other seb fans), then I could ask one more for u (Seb must doubt I am too fanatic to his autographs :lol: )... I hope to watch his live match again coz I really enjoyed them (well...tortured for some moments)! Let's see sometime we can go together, or even with ZiZhen, she will come back to Shanghai end of this October....that must be a lot of fun!! :woohoo:

#37 ·
Welcome back Kelly ;)
This forum is desert, we need people like you to make it survive...lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.