Mens Tennis Forums banner

22K views 255 replies 17 participants last post by  Midnight Express 
#1 · (Edited)
#130 ·
Re: The Gentlemen's Club

Have been neglecting the world game of late .. pretty stupid considering it's been my most profitable sport over time ..

One for tonight ..

Reading to beat West Ham - $2

Reading playing like a team that wants to stay up in the premiership as evidenced by their draw at Chelsea and 2-3 loss at Man Utd .. They've been solid if not spectacular at home (5-1-4) and this is an ideal chance to improve that record against a West Ham outfit that's collected only two points on it's travels (0-2-8) this campaign .. The honeymoon period with their new manager appears to have worn off after they upset Man Utd first up a fortnight ago ..

#137 ·

I've been a freak the last few days :eek:

I'll play Molik soon!

I'm gently eyeing out the following too. I'll put something on it as it's worth a go. Probably 1k or 2.

Justin Langer to score a first innings century @ $5.25

It's worth a play. His last test match. He will want to go out on a high. Not only that, that SCG pitch will be a reasonable batting pitch still on day 2/day 3 and it should suit Langer. He is also due for a big one.

This post has been deleted
#146 ·

I want to bed Molik. And my best chance of doing that is following her to make her feel good that someone thinks she's such a great person she deserves $$$$$ thrown on her.
:eek:
Pound her and pound her hard (Damn, I wish)
:spit:
hmm now they you mention it I read she does have the moves on the dance floor from all reports
The 'Gentleman's Club' has turned into 'Bourbon Street'!! :drink:

#153 ·

Fuck it!

Justin Langer to score a first innings century @ $5.25

It's worth a small play. Langer's last game - he will want to put up a big one. I believe he will. Earlier on in the series he was in great form. I'm thinking this pitch is going to suit him later today/tomorrow. I expect Australia to bat by the end of the days play and I expect this bet to win between Lunch and Tea tomorrow.

Good luck!

#156 ·

I do have a pounder for my first golf play of 07 but you just have to wait. It jumped out at me like a hawk when I saw it. Very confident with it! Just finishing off some research.

Tonight!

Brisbane V Wollongong - Over 104.5 first half

Singapore V Dragons - Over 206.5

#157 ·

Looking forward to that gold play BB ..

NBL tonight ..

Brisbane to cover -12.5 vs Wollongong
Ironically the last time I layed this many points was a few years ago when Brisbane travelled to Townsville .. Back when the Bullets were wooden spooners and the Crocodiles were a powerhouse .. FYI Back then Townsville covered the spread about three or four fold!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.