This post has been deleted
G
#18 ·
Re: The Champions' Lounge

Serious consideration must be given towards the Suns to cover the big spread of 13 especially given they will win by 20+

Unders in the early NBA game involving the Bulls and Lakers would also be a sharp bet, 202.5

go get 'em champ!

G
#19 ·

speaking of cowboys, please under NO circumstance back the Boys at the TD line against the Eagles on Xmas day - that has to be one of the most laughable lines this season in the NFL, at most should be half of that line

Take the damn points on Xmas day for a nice Xmas present

But first things first - cash the Suns on Tuesday and we will take it from there. I also have a champions play in the Wednesday NBL basketball, TBA

G
#27 ·

Suns ATS

Over would be the logical bet as well I suppose but with Craptors having a legit chance of winning the remaining 3 road games after tonight I say they mail this one in early and look ahead to the other 3 games, in that case the over might be in trouble

Suns by 25+

BOL buddy

G
#36 ·

NBA wednesday if I was you I would be placing some of those green notes on the best team (IMO anyway) in the league covering the spread comfortably for another 5*** winner

BOL as always

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.