Re: On the punt - winners are grinners.

its.like.that said:
ok, here we go.

5 units on Verdasco @ 2.00

5 units on Baghdatis @ 2.30

10 units Spadea x Goldstein @ 1.95

10 units on Blake @ 1.85

10 units on O.Rochus x Santoro @ 2.10

1 unit on: Grosjean x Mathieu x Lopez x Nalbandian x Goldstein x Moya x Hanescu x Koubek x Ferrero @ 5.41
Good luck Jim,nice pics mate!!!!btw is Rusedski on your Power point list cos i do like Blake aswell!!!!

#12 ·

Breaker said:
you're kidding right? It's common knowledge that there is no third div when the field is under 8 horses. If a bookie offered a third divi in the small races they'd be broke within a few days. What bookie are you using?
lol... yer i know, that's why I was surprised to find that I had been paid.

maybe it was a mistake :scratch:

#17 ·

Breaker said:
you're kidding right? It's common knowledge that there is no third div when the field is under 8 horses. If a bookie offered a third divi in the small races they'd be broke within a few days. What bookie are you using?
this is not necessarily true. if there are fewer than 8 starters in a race, but the field was reduced due to scratchings, some bookies will not pay a 3rd dividend, others always will, and other will depending on when the bet was made, and how late the scratching was.

#21 ·

its.like.that said:
this is not necessarily true. if there are fewer than 8 starters in a race, but the field was reduced due to scratchings, some bookies will not pay a 3rd dividend, others always will, and other will depending on when the bet was made, and how late the scratching was.
There weren't any scratchings in the 1st race at Belmont though, there was always going to be 6 or less horses starting on the day and if Betfair made a mistake, id be very surprised. Even if they did make a mistake (which doesnt seem likely) why would you still record the tip as a win on this forum? Whoever follows your tips will not have won - so Im guessing you just recorded the win in order to keep your betting record in the positives? Just cop it on the chin mate and admit you made a mistake, i dont think anyone cares mate. Nobody is perfect.

#22 ·

Breaker said:
There weren't any scratchings in the 1st race at Belmont though, there was always going to be 6 or less horses starting on the day and if Betfair made a mistake, id be very surprised. Even if they did make a mistake (which doesnt seem likely) why would you still record the tip as a win on this forum? Whoever follows your tips will not have won - so Im guessing you just recorded the win in order to keep your betting record in the positives? Just cop it on the chin mate and admit you made a mistake, i dont think anyone cares mate. Nobody is perfect.
:lol:

if it was a mistake, then betfair will reverse it.

lol... I dont care either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.