Mens Tennis Forums banner

Gamblers Lounge - Suggestions

24K views 107 replies 36 participants last post by  RaghuBhai 
G
#1 · (Edited)
Here you can write down suggestions in terms of how we should run this forum ;)

#60 ·
too bad you guys can't banned those mofos who send NASTY PM messages.....:sad:

fucking DEIVID23 is a moron for sending me PM messages....who the fuck care what you think and how much money you make....I don't give a shit :)

That's right....mofo sends me a message saying...."I make 14k in few hours betting on TENNIS" who the fuck cares dude...... :)

#61 ·
happy928 said:

fucking DEIVID23 is a moron for sending me PM messages....who the fuck care what you think and how much money you make....I don't give a shit :)

That's right....mofo sends me a message saying...."I make 14k in few hours betting on TENNIS" who the fuck cares dude...... :)
:lol: did he seriously do that?

#62 ·
adee-gee said:
:lol: did he seriously do that?
hold me adee-gee....im scared....he used alot of vulgar languages in his PM message he sent me.....I'm scared bro....ask BG to hold me as well..... :haha:

I can't believe some ppl on this forum man....

Aren't we all here to MAKE MONEY? Why start shiet-talking.....shioet talking ain't making you money.......Hope ppl realize that soon enough..... :p

#63 ·
happy928 said:
hold me adee-gee....im scared....he used alot of vulgar languages in his PM message he sent me.....I'm scared bro....ask BG to hold me as well..... :haha:

I can't believe some ppl on this forum man....

Aren't we all here to MAKE MONEY? Why start shiet-talking.....shioet talking ain't making you money.......Hope ppl realize that soon enough..... :p
:lol: thats pretty low

I've given up posting in the tennis betting forum, there's too many jokers in there. I still post my plays in other areas though.

#65 · (Edited)
happy928 said:

The asshole came proud at his 14k betting profit at US Open and asked me how about me. I only stated that´s not big profit for 2 weeks and gave the jerk facts.

Btw, nice call on Stepanjerk :lol:

#66 ·
Deivid23 said:
The asshole came proud at his 14k betting profit at US Open and I only stated that´s not big profit for 2 weeks and gave the jerk facts.

Btw, nice call on Stepanjerk :lol:
yet,

this jerk follows me here to talk shiet again....shows alot of his CLASS now.....yea, No CLASS what so ever......

Wwhere were you when STEPPY won the 2nd set? U were probably barried under your pillow crying your eyes out.....:haha:

BTW, talk is cheap JOTABE.....I won 1 million last night.....:retard:

#70 ·
happy928 said:
JOTABE,

do i need to point out all the LOSERS you picked this week? :haha:
Feel free to do it, it looks like you can´t read, as I´m up large on the week :retard:

happy928 said:
Steppy was a small play today (Documented at other site) and LJ was a HUGE play....
so, now what moron? :haha:
Who cares about your posted plays? I wouldn´t even bother to open a thread with picks from yours :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.