Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

OK, i am a Newbie to the tennis betting, but Should i go for it SERIOUSLY?

13K views 144 replies 25 participants last post by  bad gambler 
#1 ·
OK, i am newbie to tennis betting, i will admit it. But i have been doing it for last 6 month, just on paper, and i found out that i am pretty good at it. I am hitting about 88% of my picks. so i am thinking about going for it. What is your advice ? I also heard on the radio show that one of the tennis legends bets on tennis and he made $68,000 in past year, just on tennis bets. I think it was one of the Aussie Legends. Also, not sure if i should use a service that provides picks ? what do you think.?:)

#102 ·
All I'm saying is that to win money on anything you need an edge. And in order to get the edge in tennis gambling, you have to forget anything you love about this sport and become a machine, be ruthless and calculated.
And no, alcohol is not a banned substance as far as I know. ;)

You can't rely on the fact that you're doing well at any particular time by gambling - because gambling is not giving you an edge in the long run.

#106 ·
I agree with you Ryan. Let me do this on paper little longer and i will let you guys know what i am picking. I have money already in the off shore accounts in Caribbean. but i don't have any open accounts in Europian books. Wonder if should open one there ????? and Is what Nastoff is saying about you can change your bet in middle of the match true ? My off shore books won't let you change once the match starts. thanks.

#107 ·
i just made green the reputation bar of FedAce

hopefully his betting career is green also

#124 ·
so, who's the one here that DIDN'T get a badrep from ILT?

#135 ·
Nice article, thank you. I actually know the sport of Tennis inside and out. my record so far is 7 wins and 5 losses, mainly due to some reckless betting on my part. actually my record is uaually much better.

#139 · (Edited)
how old are you fedace? :)

after your previous post i thought u was 15 years old or something like that :lol:
maybe because the newbie word in the title :scratch:

or your signature :lol:
10-6 is not the important..
how many underdogs from this 10 u took? :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.