Mens Tennis Forums banner

You know you gamble too much when...

12K views 102 replies 24 participants last post by  NadalSharapova 
#1 ·
You think about what the odds would be in a social tennis match with a mate.

You set pointless lines to keep you entertained, ie. how long will it take me to get home from uni? under/over 10.5 minutes.

You hear about some amazing sporting comeback, and immediately start drooling over what the inplay odds would have been.

You have dreams involving events you have bet on.

:eek:

#15 ·
....when you are on first name terms with your local bookies

....when you decide to use a free matched bet for the euro 2008 tournament but actually stuggle to find an online bookie you aren't already signed up to.

:)

#23 ·
You think about what the odds would be in a social tennis match with a mate.
I am playing only for money, including handicaps!

You set pointless lines to keep you entertained, ie. how long will it take me to get home from uni? under/over 10.5 minutes.
I dont remember last time I was there..

You hear about some amazing sporting comeback, and immediately start drooling over what the inplay odds would have been.
Thats natural.

You have dreams involving events you have bet on.
I would love to. The only thing I do before I fall asleep is thinking step by step the scenario with "Marty McFly`s sport book from future"(mentioned in another thread) how I would bet, what would I buy atc.
P.S. Of course it would have impact to time-space continuum so the results in this book changes magically too...I am not greedy ! I would go only for Schuettler in Wimbledon semifinal atc.

#28 ·
I am playing only for money, including handicaps!

I dont remember last time I was there..

Thats natural.

I would love to. The only thing I do before I fall asleep is thinking step by step the scenario with "Marty McFly`s sport book from future"(mentioned in another thread) how I would bet, what would I buy atc.
P.S. Of course it would have impact to time-space continuum so the results in this book changes magically too...I am not greedy ! I would go only for Schuettler in Wimbledon semifinal atc.
And you're a fuckwit!

#35 ·
Market

When will bolar get another blow job or a root?

Last blow job was Tuesday 28th November 2006
Last intercourse action was 26th November 2006

July - September 08 - $501
October - November 08 $351
December - January 08 - $251
February - April 08 - $125
May 08 - May 09 - $80
May 09+ - $1.20

#45 ·
Market

When will bolar get another blow job or a root?

Last blow job was Tuesday 28th November 2006
Last intercourse action was 26th November 2006

July - September 08 - $501
October - November 08 $351
December - January 08 - $251
February - April 08 - $125
May 08 - May 09 - $80
May 09+ - $1.20
You remember exact DAY?!!
Twice in 3 days looks like waiting 3 years..I dont like waiting but where can I put at least vCASH?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.