Mens Tennis Forums banner

ATP Rotterdam

10K views 83 replies 15 participants last post by  Gamblore 
#1 ·
As you know the Tennis Clay season has begun, starting with Monte Carlo. We all know that there is one man that stands alone in the clay domination, yes Nadal. I am putting together a thread that will consist of backing Nadal only at measily odds of 1.05+. He dominates the Clay courts and is hard to beat. He's gone 87 games unbeaten on Clay and i hope to cash on a new run from the Spaniard. I will start with $400 and make money from Monte Carlo till Roland Garros. Wish me luck, fingers crossed.

#66 ·
Re: ATP Hamburg/RollandGarros/Wimbledon

Good question, i think i got lazy. Nah, actualy, i wasn't around for Wimby till the final as i was visiting my sister for 3 weeks and i didn't have the net available.

#68 ·
Re: ATP Toronto Masters Candada

Ive been doing something similar to this during the USO, albeit with vcash.

I've made about 20K in less than a week ;)

#70 ·
Re: ATP US Open

$400 on Federer to win US Open - 2.15 (Win)

+

$200 on Federer to beat Murray - 1.50 (Win)

Season long Campaigne Balance: $1483.00

Onto the next Master Tournament. Coming to the end of the Tennis season now.

#72 ·
Re: ATP US Open

Its actually quite a shame that i missed the Wimbledon and Montreal/Cincinnati Opens. Would be up more. Though, Nadal seems to be the only consistent player to be backing at these small odds. Federer is still fragile and not backable at the low odds imo.

#74 ·
Re: ATP Australian Open

All the prices for Nadal and Federer so far have been 1.01 or 1.02. I can't use those prices.

Bet#11: Federer to beat Safin $1483.00 to win $148

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.