Mens Tennis Forums banner

Igor fans..introduce yourself:)

15K views 286 replies 23 participants last post by  Mara_M 
#1 ·
me:
my name is Miruna,i live in Bucharest and i'm 17:)!do u wanna know anything more?

#27 ·
hehe masha,i'm lucky the friend who took me the pics put them in a folder too:lol:

#29 ·
:hug: nice one maria

#31 · (Edited)
Mashik said:
thank you, Suzi :eek:
i can't see more than some shadows( damn pc:smash: ),but i'm sure it's lovely!

that pic with me if from last summer,i've got my hair cut since then!this is a pic from last december,see if u recognise me:angel:

#33 ·
Mashik said:
Super! you look nice! :hug:
And who is with you? :)
a friend called alina(not the same alina u know,it's not r_alynutza_86)..it was on a friend's birthday:)!

#34 ·
cooooooool

#35 ·
ps: it was after 5 or 6 hours of dancing :dance:,that's why my face was so red:eek::eek:

#37 ·
Mashik said:
Is it so widespread name???
not necesarely..but i know like 5 girls with taht name!also a lot of maria's,irina's ,elena's ,andreea's etc:shrug:

#38 ·
#40 ·
Mashik said:
Really?? Very interesting... :) So many native names ;)
aha..and only a few with my name,so if u calll my name i will answer in no time:angel:

#41 ·
lol my names rare as well, however i found a taiwanese tennis player with a near similar name :eek: and i thought i was unique

#42 ·
Suzi said:
lol my names rare as well, however i found a taiwanese tennis player with a near similar name :eek: and i thought i was unique
but what's your name:eek:?awww,u're unique anyway

#44 ·
yes maria it is but i think its a lovely name better than mine

#45 ·
i never liked mine eighter:awww:!

#46 ·
anyways mine is Sue-Wei and the taiwanese tennis player is Su-Wei :eek:

#48 ·
see,it's different at least by a letter!and i'm sure u have unique personalities:)!

#49 ·
Mashik said:
So, I'm a happy girl, I like my name! :)

BTW girls, you've got beautiful names! For my ear! ;) :lol:
spasiebo

#51 ·
and she wears glasses :eek: shame i cant play tennis hahahahahaha well i can but not prof

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.