Mens Tennis Forums banner

Igor Andreev

21K views 689 replies 52 participants last post by  Mara_M 
#1 ·
I haven't seen any thread for Igor yet, and he just broke into the top 100 recently.

Any information on this 20-year-old? Any pics? Thanks.

#27 ·
I can't believe it!!!

Igor just beat Andre Agassi!!! This is amazing! he played so well!!! He scored so many aces!!!
Just unbelievable!!! ;)

#31 ·
misyou25 said:
its strange, i cant find any pics (ok, one) of him in google....any pictures of him when you see his face clear?
Try my site :rolleyes: http://igor-andr.narod.ru/gallery.html Sorry, it's in Russian, but I'm sure you'll have no problems with photos.

:wavey:

Go IGOR!!!!!!! You can beat them ALL!!

#34 ·
Thank you, Shahar!

I'm so glad Igor won! Great performance!

He'll play Hewitt or Marray tomorrow. :eek: It will be tough...

GO IGOR!!! We are with you!

#36 ·
Tomorrow (Friday) @ 1.30 gmt, 2.30 central! This will be a tight match indeed ... my guess (hope you dont mind :p ):

Andreev has been playing very strongly in the last few tournies, having gone 6-1 in the last two (this one and French), also skipping over Ferrero and Agassi. On the other hand, Hewitt has been rather weak (even though he has been advancing, overal weak and unsteady performances), however he is the three-time champ in the tournament. My assumption: The match really dpends on Andreev's play. If he plays good he will win. Therfore: Andreev will take it in two sets, winning the first and third, h

#37 ·
hULLO eVeRyOne!!! This is the first time I get here into Igor's thread, and that's because I'm sortta new on the Forum, dunno where have I been all these years... :p

Anyways, I'm following him since Roland Garros, so I don't consider myself a big fan, but I'm really in love with his game, so I guess it's great that I catched a couple of his matches in RG and obviously now I'm following him on TV's coverage of Queens. :)

Okie, that's all... ;)

#38 ·
Ahhh, Igor's just lost to Lleyton. :sad: :sad: :sad: He had a really good chance in the 2nd set when he was leading, but... Lleyton was more confident and stronger today.

#40 ·
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Anyway he still did really good to get so far...
Go Igor, you;re the best!!! ;)

#44 ·
Carla said:
So...what's his next tournament ? Is it Wimbledon ?
His next tournament is the Ordina Open, he's playing today in the 1st round against Peter Wessels from the Netherlands (WC).

Hope he wins...

Com'on Igor :woohoo: :crazy:

#48 ·
That's great!!! :bigclap: :bigclap:

Hope he'll impress in the second round as he did at Queens and Roland Garros!!

Go Igor !!! :wavey:

#50 ·
Carla said:
It will be really great if he plays against Maria Ancic ..My 2 favorite players !
Well he will be playing against Mario Ancic...so i guess you're lucky!!!

Personnally i hope Igor wins.... how do you choose who you'd like to win if they are both your favorites? :confused: :unsure:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.