Mens Tennis Forums banner

!!!Davai Igor in Melbourne!!!

6K views 141 replies 17 participants last post by  Mara_M 
#1 ·
no draw yet for igor,but pls nothing ahrd..kolya has karlovic&misha has mailsse...at least igor should have smthing easy!

davai:bounce::bounce::bounce:

#2 ·
almagro:banana:

finally a guy more accesible...not very easy but..:angel:!

ps:dima has henman:eek:

#3 ·
Almagro leads their head to head 3-2 :unsure: But Igor won the last time they played. Igor's playing so well right now and he plays better on hardcourt compared to Almagro.

#4 ·

#6 ·
:scared:...anyway,looking to the rankings igor ahs the weekest opponent:unsure:!goooooddd luck,udachi igor!!

#8 ·
:yeah:

#10 ·
:aplot:

#11 ·
Hes playing on court 7, the 3rd match!!

#13 ·
Nice win for Igor today. He lost his serve a few times but the important thing is he didn't drop a set. :yeah:

#16 · (Edited)
:bounce: :bounce: tomorrow Igor and Kolya play their first round doubles match against the Argentineans Acasuso/Prieto. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug:

In his singles second round Igor will be facing Raemon Sluiter of the Netherlands

DAVAY IGOR!!!!!!!!!!!

#17 ·
:woohoo: great great great!!!!!!!

DAVAI DAVAI DAVAI

#18 · (Edited)
i am kind of scared of Sluiter. he is a dangerous opponent

"No. 23 Igor Andreyev is Russia's only other men's seed, but has the wind in his sails after making the Sydney International final, where he lost 6-2, 3-6, 7-6 to American James Blake on Saturday.
Both Andreyev and Davydenko are in Federer's half of the draw, and either Russian could play the Swiss in the quarterfinals."

is Igor's name spelled correctly? i know it is spelled like that in speech but in writing 2?

#19 ·
Igor spells it Andreev when writing in English but when you want people to know how to pronouce it, you're better off with Andreyev :lol:

#21 ·
wot its pronouned AN -Dray-ev not On-dray-ev
:scratch:

#22 ·
it's the australian accent,they spell a as an o:shrug:!
molodets igory:hug:,even that 1 slept only 1 h because of u!

#23 ·
:scratch: still dont geddit

#24 ·
:lol:
the aussies prononce the debuting a as an o!

#25 ·
i forgot to say:davai igory!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.