Mens Tennis Forums banner

Chatting on Iggy's sex appeal and on Masha's sexual experience :p

53K views 1K replies 31 participants last post by  Mashik 
#1 · (Edited)
this is my no 5000 post:angel: so i wanted something special!

i found out that igor had allready done that knee surgery and he is doing fine:banana:!!!

davai igor!!get well soon swetie:hug:!

#27 ·
Re: *~*let's cheer igor when he has an injury*~*

tatyana..are u the admin of his site?

#29 ·

Mara_M said:
:hysteric:why i don't know russian..i must learn it quick,lena!so gues who will i stress:eek:!
ok i was asking the "torture place" cuz a friend of mine is :inlove: with a player..and he has a knee injury..i thought maybe igor can give him some advices...btw i wonder was it a men doctor or a lady doctor:devil:?
who is in love or involved with an injured tennis player?

#32 ·

Dream said:
Well, I trust Tatyana (or just Tanya, the admin) :)
i trust tanya too....i know she is "involved" with igor since more than a year!

#35 ·

yes she si the admin..lena said it before...well probablly she is a brave girl who had the courage to ask him an e-mail adress or a phoen number..just a guess:angel:!

#36 ·

Mara_M said:
yes she si the admin..lena said it before...well probablly she is a brave girl who had the courage to ask him an e-mail adress or a phoen number..just a guess:angel:!
He's just human!!!!!! how brave can u be to ask a phone nr? Oh..i just remember...maybe it was her talkin' 2 Igor then...in his 1-st day of practice...on the 1-st court :D

#37 ·

well,if he is such a human why din't u ask his phone number?i adimt i couldn't:angel:!

#39 ·

she asked:devil:!ok,at least the id:p!

#41 ·

r_alynutza_86 said:
Ok..maybe i will ask the ID when i will seee him online k? but...if he give's it ...what will i do with it cauz i don't have time and a subject to discuss so...i will do it 4 nothin"
of course there's a sense in doing it... ;) what do u do to a person whom u consider to be a stranger? :unsure: befriend him!!! :yeah: :p just as what u did to me.. and other new members of this forums:hug: :hug: ... just what u have said, he is just human, and so are we.. so u can do it.. :angel:

#42 ·

i know it's hard to think what to say then..when u're talking to someone famous..but after a few words it's cool!

#43 ·

Mara_M said:
i know it's hard to think what to say then..when u're talking to someone famous..but after a few words it's cool!

famous ..lol...i don't see him that way. maybe he his. I don't know how to look at him . really :D. it is not that is difficult to talk to him but...what should i say? i saw me...when i had something to ask...i asked without any problems

#44 ·

well..u can ask him all kind of news about him;)!

#46 ·

mutya said:
or.. maybe u can ask him if he considers himself famous, and what he feels about it?!? ;)
I don't think he would like me to ask him that cauz i asked someone ( another tennis player....who is not that known..he is romanian :D....Miru u know who ;)) how does it feel when ppl come and ask him diff things and ask him to take photos with them and he said that he really doesn't understand why they do that ( 1 of the reasons beeing that he is not so famous) and he asked me to change the subject

#48 ·

r_alynutza_86 said:
I don't think he would like me to ask him that cauz i asked someone ( another tennis player....who is not that known..he is romanian :D....Miru u know who ;)) how does it feel when ppl come and ask him diff things and ask him to take photos with them and he said that he really doesn't understand why they do that ( 1 of the reasons beeing that he is not so famous) and he asked me to change the subject
different ppl have different opinions :angel: !anyway,i don't think many ppl has come to him and he changed subject because he was :eek: because that :devil: !

#50 ·

yes...but sometimes he looks a bit bored by the fans....but i guess not by the cute girs like alina:devil:!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.