Mens Tennis Forums banner

Igor at Kremlin Cup

4K views 57 replies 9 participants last post by  Psichogauchovna 
#1 ·

Let's wish Igor good luck :rocker2:

will post my pics/videos and reports if i could :)

See less See more
#3 ·
Go Igor! :rocker2:

Toma, you have to let him know how much we all love him if you get the chance. :p

#7 ·
I'm so happy that you get to go :)!!I cant wait for the report(And pictures/videos if you take them):bounce:! And on a side note kick some ass Igor we need to see more of you this coming week.

#12 ·
Come on Igor please play on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hate that so much when there's a player you want to see and they either don't come to the tournament or they don't play the day you go :mad:.

#13 ·
Пока;9213486 said:
Seconded! :rocker2:

I need to watch him play again. :sobbing:
I know I cant remember the last time i got to watch him.Do you watch his matches online?I don't think I can on my computer :scratch:.Then again I've never tried :lol:.

#14 ·
Until recently I couldn't watch livestreams of tennis, no Tasha. :lol: But now I can. I've seen a couple of Igor's matches over the past few months. Although his opponents always seem to retire when I watch him so I never get to watch him anyway. :rolleyes: :lol:

#18 ·
Ok first of all I love your avatar!It's great to have a Marin fan here :hug:!And second that is a very winnable match so he better win it!Especially since I don't like Robby :ras:.

Reactions: Sound
#16 ·
This is a great draw for Iggy. Please make use of it. :rocker2:

And :spit: @ the Safin vs. Davydenko first round.

#17 ·
Пока;9217831 said:
Until recently I couldn't watch livestreams of tennis, no Tasha. :lol: But now I can. I've seen a couple of Igor's matches over the past few months. Although his opponents always seem to retire when I watch him so I never get to watch him anyway. :rolleyes: :lol:
Oh that figures..See that would totally be me I would go on and then BAM his opponent would retire :lol:.

Hey I was just noticing in your signature there's a lot of players i like including Jeremy Chardy Who i got to see this year for the first time.He is so so so cute in person :inlove:!

#19 ·
Yeah we do have a lot of similar faves. :lol: I also don't mind del Potro and Cilic, but wouldn't call myself a fan yet. :)

#22 ·
Пока;9221293 said:
Yeah we do have a lot of similar faves. :lol: I also don't mind del Potro and Cilic, but wouldn't call myself a fan yet. :)
Oh I'll get you to love them soon ;) :lol:!

Great news Igor is not playing Monday so that means Tamara will probably get to see him :woohoo:.

#24 ·
:rolls: Okay. :p

:woohoo: Great for Toma! :D
I wouldn't bet on Igor this year but if there ever was a opportunity to end the season on a high this is it.

Also Igor has entered doubles with Daniel Koellerer :scared::lol:
Oh... really, Igor? :unsure:
And um I cant believe he's in the doubles with Daniel Koellerer.Maybe I'm being to harsh on Igor but I think he needs to concentrate on his single matches.....
I'm happy to see him playing doubles, but... how to say this... not with Koellerer. :tape:

:rolls:

#27 ·
He is 2nd last on so that means I will have to stay up sooo late to watch him. :(

Oh well, if he wins it will be worth it. :drool: Go Iggy! :banana:

#30 ·
I just realised that there might not be any stream for Igor's match tonight. :unsure: I assumed there would be because I was watching WTA matches from Moscow yesterday, but I'm not sure if there will be streams of ATP matches in Moscow as well or only WTA. :scared:

I'm hoping there will be something! :sad:

#31 ·
Пока;9228884 said:
I just realised that there might not be any stream for Igor's match tonight. :unsure: I assumed there would be because I was watching WTA matches from Moscow yesterday, but I'm not sure if there will be streams of ATP matches in Moscow as well or only WTA. :scared:

I'm hoping there will be something! :sad:
last few years there were live streams for ATP Moscow, so I suppose and hope there will be one today too ;)

#35 ·
He seemed to have gotten his act together when he got back to 3-5 there, but now he's gone back to error mode to start the second set. :rolleyes:

Get it together, Igor!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.