Mens Tennis Forums banner

Igor at Kremlin Cup

4K views 57 replies 9 participants last post by  Psichogauchovna 
#1 ·

Let's wish Igor good luck :rocker2:

will post my pics/videos and reports if i could :)

See less See more
#36 ·
Hi guys:wavey:

Davai Igor:rocker: If he can hold here,he's still only a break down in the 2nd set. Holds,phew!

#41 ·
It's really early morning here and I haven't slept, so I'm off to bed now. :lol: :wavey: Really hope Igor wins this third set, and it'd be nice to see him do it easily. :yeah:

#43 ·
:sad::sad: Igor lost the match in a final set TB,managing only a single point,having been a break up at 4-2 earlier in the set!

#45 · (Edited)
GOD WHY :bigcry: .......I seriously cant believe he lost :banghead:.Maybe he should just skip whatever tournaments are left this year and just focus on next year.

I have to give a big :hug: to my fellow Igor fans because this really sucks :sad:........I really hope Tamara got to see this so she can tell us what the hell happened!!!!!!

And James I'm so glad you didn't stay up all night just to see him get defeated :hug:.At least you got to see the somewhat good parts?

At least Koellerer lost too :lol: ....

#46 ·
Thanks Tasha. :hug: Yeah I'm glad I didn't stay up for that too. :p Hugs to all Iggy fans today as well. :hug: Goodness knows we need it. :sad:

I just don't understand, he was up 4-2, and he's capable of outplaying Ginepri as he showed in the tense second set. I just don't get it. :sobbing: This season has been ghastly. Let's pray that 2010 is better than 2009. :(

Hopefully we'll see Igor supporting Kiri later on today. Maybe he should do a Mirka. :p Bring on the off season already. :wavey:

#49 ·
He played much better than he had been recently.. so thats good I guess. I stayed up for the whole match he fell over and hurt his arm and got a few scratches on his legs at the end of the third set while reaching for a ball, was an amazing point though :worship:

Little thing he said from the KC site

Igor Andreev: “I lacked confidence” 20.10.2009

The 4th seed of the Kremlin Cup-2009 Igor Andreev succumbed to the American Robby Ginepri 3/6, 7/6(9), 6/7(1) in the 1st round match. “At the beginning of the match I lacked confidence, the 2nd set I played better. In the 3rd set I played not well in the key point when I was 2-0 up and could make another break”, - commented Igor on the match. – If I would estimate the play of the last months then this is one of my best matches. As a whole I’m satisfied with my play today for 80%”.

#50 ·
Oh Igor. :( Sadly, this is one of the better matches in recent times. From what I did see, he really wasn't playing that badly once he got himself into the match. Winning this could have really given him sooo much confidence so that's why I'm really disappointed he couldn't get it done. :( Oh well... onwards and upwards.

#54 ·
Thanks for the pics Toma. :hug:

And don't worry Tasha, I doubt anyone will get mad at you. :hug: ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.