Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

210K views 5K replies 45 participants last post by  tennizen 
#1 · (Edited)
Here you go :)

#2 ·
Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Cats and Football Forever and Ever!

Rafa carrying the Spanish flag for the Spanish team (Albert Costa, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Alex Corretja and Joan Balcells)
at the Davis Cup 2000 final at Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona. Spain beat Australia in Barcelona to grab its first Davis Cup in 2000.

since 2000, the title of Boss has been given to Rafa :eek:

#28 ·

Rafa carrying the Spanish flag for the Spanish team (Albert Costa, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Alex Corretja and Joan Balcells)
at the Davis Cup 2000 final at Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona. Spain beat Australia in Barcelona to grab its first Davis Cup in 2000.
Alex and Al :worship:

vamos, vamos Argentina

vamos, vamos a ganar :rocker2:
It will be awesome if Argentina wins DC. Hard to see it happening.

Russian sounds so soft, smooth and sexy

Vladimir Kramnik :hearts:
Big Vlad has a great sense of humor. Russia still has the most advanced chess culture around, here providing the best coverage.

OMG!! :speakles: A chess livestream... and Merton! :worship: :hearts: :inlove:
Hi Maria :hug: :hatoff:

20 years ago, Freddie Mercury died...unbelievable that it's 20 years already, only a day after he officially announced that he had aids.
It's one of those events for which I remember where I was exactly when I heard it.
What a band Queen were :awww: Too many songs to remember from them.

:hug: Nice to get word from you.

Thanks for the new thread Evita! :bigclap:

I guess Feddie decided not to tank :p
Thanks star :hug: Happy Thanksgiving! :kiss:

:lol: It's funny what some people think about me :hug:

In other news, these bank issues are damaging the relationship between Latvia and Lithuania. LT is accusing us of not acting fast enough with our bank when we received the news about Snoras, and we are accusing LT of not wanting to save the bank although we saved our bank 3 years ago (and it had some presence in LT too) :eek:
What a mess banks in Europe are these days. :( I hope they settle the bankruptcy as fast as possible without it turning too messy :hug:

#12 ·

new thread:rocker2: 75 good number:p

#17 ·

20 years ago, Freddie Mercury died...unbelievable that it's 20 years already, only a day after he officially announced that he had aids.
It's one of those events for which I remember where I was exactly when I heard it.

Legendary performance:

Freddy Mercury Google Doodle:

#41 ·

Legendary performance:

Freddy Mercury Google Doodle:
Can't believe it's been 20 years :awww:

Legend!

#108 ·
Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Davis Cup Pics and Cheering

mike's fave
Robin! :hearts:

he's not sleeping now, he's looking at me like gimme food and give it fast :cool:
What are you waiting for Duncan? Go feed the King. :cool:

betty said she'll make me look like one of these

:lol:

i heard Hitler was a bit of a hooligan
Who knew Fed had such influence?

thanks for the g-rep
these 2 will move out today to a wonderful new home

and mike's fave again, he doesn't always sleep :p

Belle & Sebastian. :hearts: & The Man...

the ginger one is cute yes, dun u should fly to sco and give him to Mike wonder if then he would remember to snuggle and feed him

for whenever jayjay meanders over here and starts talking shit :D

:wavey:

nothing can beat Radek's masculinity, confidence and sexiness :devil:

A hunka hunka burning love.

the worm :worship:

as there are many catlovers in here, can you help with a name for a new baby that came in yesterday ? it's a lady..
Rafferty? Rowan? Ruby? Madame Lazonga?

make quiet and clean

man is the one who needs the rest

-Mick, 2011
i can clean if u man iron:yeah:and cook, and give good sex, and bring home money

#27 ·

I only saw a bit of Berdych-Djokovic from the WTF. No surprise from Tomas :( It seems Roger should win fairly comfortably here.

At least Nole's record does not match Mac 84 or Federer 06. :D

#29 ·

that ko cat face is :eek: :eek:

anyway Dun, Mick will take the ginger one..problem is how send him to mike:awww:

merton:hug:what's up

yes Maria ;)

#46 ·

merton:hug:what's up
Hi Betty :hug: I am fine, thanks.

Merton :inlove: :hearts: :hug:

This deserves a separate post :D
Andreea :hug: :kiss: I am deeply honoured :hatoff: :worship:

Of course. especially as is written in cyrillic
Who cares about the background? :shrug: Did you notice this guy playing? :D

:sad: Tell me about it. And our tax pressure already is sky-high.

It's utterly disgraceful what happened there.
The weird part is that it's a franco-belgian bank since the 2008 crisis with both sides needing to revamp and restructure. The Belgian side did just that and were back to health. The French side didn't and were in deep financial trouble so their solution was to channel the Belgian profits to the French side which was not enough to cover their losses and left the Belgian side deprived.
(the sad, sad part is that a similar scenario takes place in another franco-belgian bank BNP Paribas Fortis. Belgian profits flowing to cover losses in Paris)

Those bonuses given to top management: one of them said in April this year: "we deserve it". :mad: You have to have some nerve to say that.

To make matters worse, the Belgians offered a garantee of 54 billion euro for those bad bonds and the French only 33 billion euros. I have no idea how spineless exactly the Belgians were and how this can be seen as fair.

Bunch of utter mugs running this country, I'm telling you.
And we still don't have a government about 530 days after the elections and yet, the flipping Italo-Belgian leading the negociations "wants more time". :facepalm:
Aaargh.
It is totally unfair for Belgium to be suffering at this point, after all it is not well known but Belgium dealt with an enormous debt burden during the 90s. At the time it was the highest in Europe by far, I think it counts a lot that they could do it.

Merton :inlove:
Sue :hug: :kiss: :hearts: Happy thanksgiving

Reactions: cobalt60
#30 ·

Talking about banks, I hear that Dexia speculated with sovereign bonds from the south of Europe. For example, they bought Greek bonds at a discount last year, write them on their books as risk-free, record the profit at year-end 2010 and... :drumrolls: grsnting handsome bonus to top management and insiders. When Greek bonds become even worse and Dexia is credit-constrained and cannot raise fresh capital, go bankrupt and leave the price tag for the Belgian taxpayers.

And I can only wonder how many bodies are buried. What a mess...

#35 · (Edited)

Listening to Queens songs at the moment. I miss Freddie.

Talking about banks, I hear that Dexia speculated with sovereign bonds from the south of Europe. For example, they bought Greek bonds at a discount last year, write them on their books as risk-free, record the profit at year-end 2010 and... :drumrolls: grsnting handsome bonus to top management and insiders. When Greek bonds become even worse and Dexia is credit-constrained and cannot raise fresh capital, go bankrupt and leave the price tag for the Belgian taxpayers.

And I can only wonder how many bodies are buried. What a mess...
:sad: Tell me about it. And our tax pressure already is sky-high.

It's utterly disgraceful what happened there.
The weird part is that it's a franco-belgian bank since the 2008 crisis with both sides needing to revamp and restructure. The Belgian side did just that and were back to health. The French side didn't and were in deep financial trouble so their solution was to channel the Belgian profits to the French side which was not enough to cover their losses and left the Belgian side deprived.
(the sad, sad part is that a similar scenario takes place in another franco-belgian bank BNP Paribas Fortis. Belgian profits flowing to cover losses in Paris)

Those bonuses given to top management: one of them said in April this year: "we deserve it". :mad: You have to have some nerve to say that.

To make matters worse, the Belgians offered a garantee of 54 billion euro for those bad bonds and the French only 33 billion euros. I have no idea how spineless exactly the Belgians were and how this can be seen as fair.

Bunch of utter mugs running this country, I'm telling you.
And we still don't have a government about 530 days after the elections and yet, the flipping Italo-Belgian leading the negociations "wants more time". :facepalm:
Aaargh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.