Mens Tennis Forums banner

PYW 2009 Challenger organizers committment thread

6K views 59 replies 9 participants last post by  FilipeMB 
#1 ·
Here is a thread to committ to run or co-run a PYW challenger tournament in 2009.

#35 ·
We should combine the challenger points in the ATP rankings, since that is what they do in real-life. Stancho123, yes you may run those tournaments. How do I do an excel file? Can't we just send them in a PM? I think that the tournament organisers should send all of the points to Sexysova or Australian dream2009 in a PM.

#41 ·
VamosVinchinzo and No Lets would like to Co-Run every Challenger in The United States of America. We are very good friends and have great ways of communication. Would this be okay?

#43 ·
Sure. I'll have to wait for more of the challengers to be added to the schedule though.

#44 ·
Okay, so does that mean for now the only ones we are signed up to do is Carson City and Dallas?

#46 ·
We still need someone to run Salinas CH. Also, from now on the first two rounds are 1 set only! From QF's on is best 2/3.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.