Mens Tennis Forums banner

Nick Lindahl Cheering Thread

35K views 267 replies 47 participants last post by  scotthongkong 
G
#1 ·
High time there is a thread for this renegade of Australian junior tennis. Made the junior AO Final this year, went AWOL in the middle of the season and has strung together some solid performances in the Futures series.

He is currently in Buenos Aires acting as the waterboy for the Aussie DC team, should be a great experience for him. Given the shocking lack of depth currently in the mens game in the country, hopes are pinned on Nicky to produce the goods.

#9 ·
His Mother Linda is Indonesian and a really fun woman. I kinda adore her. She seems to know what's right for him and won't let him get distracted.
He's well lucky with that.

#6 ·
Yeah, i have been noticing his results around the place this year, and his ranking has jumped up to almost 300. Hopefully some mroe good results for the rest of the year and maybe a chance for a wc at next year's aussie open.

With todd reid no where to be seen and chris guccione contiunally losing to people he shouldn't, this kid might be our best prospect.

#7 ·
Yeah this kid caught my attention. I knew he was one of the 1988s but I had no idea his ranking was already that good (he's almost in the top 300). He decided to stay in South America this week to play the Gramado challenger and next week he should play the Quito challenger.

Hopefully he doesn't buckle under the Aussie media pressure like Reid and Guccione did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.