Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#2,951 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

scoobs said:
She upsets herself every morning when she wakes up, I think.
That's just plain rude, that. I expect Mother Superior to have a stern talking to you about this.

I'm a ray of sunshine in the morning. :)

Nadal hasn't played a decent match on grass in about 2 years. Granted, he'll have confidence after a good clay court season and he won't have forgotten how to play on grass so, he's up there, but...it's ludicrious to place him at n°1 in the favorite department.

---

The Malisse vs Ferrer match thread is :help: I'm happy for Xavier's win but let's not read too much into it, shall we?

#2,966 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Nadal hasn't played a decent match on grass in about 2 years.
Federer hasn't played a decent match on grass since 2007. :wavey:

falls together with andreea's sudden weight gain. :scratch:

#2,953 ·

Let me check... Rafa hasn't won a grass match in ages... Djokovic is a grass clown... Murray is all hype as always...

:scratch:

The favourite has to be the grass king then!! :rocker2: :D

#2,975 ·

Let me check... Rafa hasn't won a grass match in ages... Djokovic is a grass clown... Murray is all hype as always...

:scratch:

The favourite has to be the grass king then!! :rocker2: :D
Ditto!

I see you people have had fun here tonight. Hope Hilde found a gift for that gentleman, I know how difficult it can be. :hug: *no time to play Mother Superior, sorry, cya all tomorrow* :wavey:

Gosh, Wimbledon is almost there and how many things I have yet to do! *panicking* Going to hairdresser's tomorrow night.

#2,958 ·

That would be true if we'd be only discussing prize money. :hug:

Sponsoring money tells a different story. Sponsoring is where a good money whore gets his own way. Federer's sponsoring deals tell the story as it is.

Hopp!

#2,964 ·

That would be true if we'd be only discussing prize money. :hug:

Sponsoring money tells a different story. Sponsoring is where a good money whore gets his own way. Federer's sponsoring deals tell the story as it is.

Hopp!

Pffft

We all know that Fed sponsoring deal just show his class

Fed class, Hopp!

#2,959 ·

I'm about to go to the city to find a birthday gift for a +50-year old who has it all, who just shrugs and moans when you ask him what he wants for his birthday but you can't go to his birthday party with empty hands.

I have no clue what to get him. :help:

#2,960 ·

Well if he was injured last year then the 2 years thing is hardly some great shock - I've no doubt he is practising hard and making adjustments, I doubt he's forgotten how. If he can get through the first couple of rounds without incident then I don't think making him favourite is ludicrous at all.

Compare to Djokovic, who hasn't been having a great time since January and who is weakest on grass, Federer who, Halle notwithstanding is also not crash hot right now, and Murray who is in good form but still has question marks about if he can actually do it at Wimbledon....I think Nadal compares favourably indeed under the circumstances.

#2,979 ·

Thanks for the info, Evita.
If I remember correctly when that BMX race takes place , my godson will be in Switzerland at that time so I wouldn't have been able to take him anyway.

My godson has his eyes set on this show, so that's already something I can take him to in the summer.

#2,985 ·

I don't want to pick a fight with you either, I'm a pacifist you know. :awww:
And actually I'm more like a mother hen. (Tbh would be a horror if I had children, even adopted ones. :eek:)

LOL I cheated, nussknacker hinted that it must be a nutcracker. :lol: Looks adorable though. :hearts:

#2,986 ·

I don't want to pick a fight with you either, I'm a pacifist you know. :awww:
I don't buy that. You like to stir at times and you're not zen enough to be a pacifist at heart.

And actually I'm more like a mother hen.
One doesn't exclude the other: you're a mother hen to the men of this thread (pfff...as if they need help) and a mother superior to me (which is ludicrous).

Next time you jump in front of men to have a go at me, bite your tongue. Don't be a chicken and let them fight their own battles.

:armed:

-
Cheater :ras:

It is indeed a nutcracker. :eek: I can't wait to see his face when he opens his gift. :lol:

#2,987 ·

At least the gift looks good. :D :yeah:

:ras: I'm ALL ZEN lately. :angel: :lol: At least I try to be. :eek: Yeah yeah I know... I'm best at drama queenery tbh. :eek:

Ooh yeah, you had a nice fight last night without me already, you and Andreea are good! :yeah: So I'll try to shut up next time. :)

#2,990 ·

As long as Maria doesn't start hyping up Djokovic for Wimbledon, her attitude is fine by me :shrug:

A note to Maria: every time you'll try to post the same stuff you did during RG, I will point out how wrong you were about RG and kindly ask you to shut up :p
:lol: As you see my new tactic is to ignore Djokovic. :D ;) Or rather pointing out together with Tom that him winning Wimbledon was one of the biggest tragedies. :sad:
Let's hope our Rafa will be fine at Wimbledon! :bounce: :bigclap: And I'll have a vacation right after Wimbledon! :cool: :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.