Say Anything: Say what's on your mind right now Part 2 - Page 186 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-19-2014, 10:59 PM   #2776
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Say Anything: Say what's on your mind right now Part 2

Well, that Civil War reenactment thing was boring as hell. Of course, there was no reenacting, just a bunch of guys dressed up & standing around, like maybe 15 guys. There were 13,000 men on the Confederate side & 10,000 men on the Union side at this battle, so they obviously didn't have anywhere near enough guys for this reenactment. Come on, start shooting at each other or something. Occasionally a cannon went off. Of course, it started raining right before they were going to do part of the battle and I had left about 45 minutes before that. This would be something my Dad, the history buff, would probably love, even if he claims to not care about Civil War crap. I only went because I found out my great great great Grandpa (Union) fought in this battle and it's not too far. Another great great great Grandpa on the other side of the family may have fought in this battle, but I am not sure since he was a prisoner of war and I don't know when he was captured, and this was a Confederate soldier.
smitty8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2014, 10:55 PM   #2777
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

I do believe in guardian angels

- Change of Mind Saves Tennis Player Rosset's Life (crash of Swissair 111 after USO in Sept 1998)

- Change of Mind Saves this family’s life. At the last minute in Amsterdam they chose to fly to Kuala Lumpur with KLM instead of Malaysian Airlines.
Old 07-21-2014, 01:58 PM   #2778
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

Maarten de Jonge is an incredibly lucky man

Maarten de Jonge, Dutch Cyclist, Was Supposed To Fly On Both Doomed Malaysia Airlines Flights

He managed to twice cheat death this year by simply changing his plane reservations.

At the last minute, de Jonge switched to a later flight because it was cheaper. After the crash, de Jonge took to Twitter to comment on the sudden turn of events, noting "Had I departed today, then…"

De Jonge also planned to travel on the still-missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, which disappeared on March 8, presumably over the Indian Ocean. He reportedly altered his flight plans to avoid a stopover in Beijing.

I do believe in guardian angels
Old 07-22-2014, 01:32 AM   #2779
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't even know an old classmate & friend of mine died a year ago today of a massive heart attack, not until I saw a post on facebook from a relative who said how much they missed her. She was a nice girl, even if she wasn't popular or smart. I used to eat lunch with her from time to time, always had a smile on her face. She had an autoimmune disease & her doctors were clueless, so she had been in and out of the hospital with other problems in the previous years before she died. RIP Rita.
Old 07-27-2014, 01:41 AM   #2780
country flag smitty8

I bought a ton of blueberries at the farmer's market, 16 cups worth. My first attempt at homemade blueberry syrup is tonight, homemade blueberry jam tomorrow, and blueberry fruit leather (AKA fruit roll ups) when my new dehydrator finally gets here, it got delayed when it missed a truck early Friday morning. I'm Betty freakin' Crocker.
Old 08-23-2014, 12:23 AM   #2781
country flag smitty8

Ok Simpsons marathon, get to season 13 already. I got the first 12 seasons on DVD.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:51 PM   #2782
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App