Mens Tennis Forums banner

HBO game of thrones - anyone watching?

112K views 2K replies 180 participants last post by  Spectator75 
#1 ·
I love the books, and wondered whether anyone was watching the HBO series.

#251 ·
What an episode :worship:

Too fucking good from start to finish, aside from that random mess with Pod :rolleyes:

#253 ·
anyone saw the ep this week?

i cant believe it...just cant

how on earth the show will go on without jamie having a hand????

#256 ·

:lol:

#262 ·
End game should be the Queens of Westeros :worship:

Queen Daenerys of the Iron Throne

Queen Myrcella of the Westerlands
Queen Sansa of the North and the Vale
Queen Arianne of Dorne
Queen Asha of the Iron Islands
Queen Shireen of the Stormlands

#268 ·
King Hodor :worship:

Women to rule? fortunately not!
Two of the monarchies in Europe are ruled by queens and at least 5 of them will be in about 50 years :sport:

#270 ·
Best episode so far in the season, I knew 2 epic events would occur but I quite loved the slow scenes and added scenes that were not in the book aswell. Specially Varys little personal monologue and maybe most of all Jamie's transformation.

#275 ·
good episode though i swear i knew what was going to happen with danaerys and the traitor dude. i don't like how they "play" with you in these series...the bad guy escapes,caught again,escapes,they torture them. yes,no,yes,no...just get them!

#278 · (Edited)
i just saw this week ep, wow

Daenerys Targaryen :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

im not sorry that jamie got his own medicine after what he did to Bran Stark

#279 ·
why did Theon Greyjoy said "my real father lost his head in kings landing"? while a few ep b4 he wanted to kill the starks and betrayed them?

why his father hates him so much?

#280 ·
He doesnt hate the Starks, I belive he just said what he thinks his captors wanted to hear.

All these things with Theon was not even in the books, it is pretty much the first storyline they have completely invented from scratch. They are trying to make up for not showing the siege of Winterfell properly and not introducing an important character in season 2.

#283 ·
Well, I´m going by memory here, but Theon barely appeared in books 3 and 4, right? They probably thought, given the performance the actor playing him has given, that it would be better to expand on his story line and include some of it in season 3 already than to wait for three years to see what had actually happened to him.

#281 ·
PLEASE do not read if you have not watched the episode/ read the books.

A little disappointing Daenerys didn't strike Kraznys in the face with the whip before setting ​Drogon on him :sad: But this was an epic episode. The sight of them leaving Astapor with those juvenile dragons flying high above them is just jaw dropping :eek::eek::eek:

A sad end to the Lord Commander but they should not have lingered in that cesspool. When reading the books I didn't not feel any pity for Jaime but seeing it visually is different. I feel for him and hate myself for it :lol:

#284 ·
Dracarys :worship:

#285 ·
my friend told me that the there is also two books G.martin didnt finish or even start writting them and he is old

what will happen if god forbid he will die????

#290 ·
i hope both of you are right, i wish him many many years of health but it doesnt look like it.

maybe he told a few ppl the ending just in case...

#293 ·
i agree, Theon is boring and so all of him weird story line

#295 ·
Theon has some impact in book 5 and I expect it will turn out to be even more in coming books so they need to have his storyline going to stay true to books.
It is exactly the nature of his dual personality ie. Stark vs. Ironborn and his constant inner doubt and low self-esteem that make him a very suitable pawn in the game if not by the main players then by the author definitely.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.