Mens Tennis Forums banner

Filip Peliwo

74K views 699 replies 57 participants last post by  Brad1973 
#1 ·
Filip just won 2 matches in Rimouski Challenger.
Can we have another top 100 Canadian player? :)

#421 ·
Things are way worse than we thought, poor Peliwo, hope he gets his act together.

#424 ·
Has he split with Blanco, cause in his ITF profile it no longer lists him as his coach, I saw that Blanco now coaches Khachanov, any word on this?

#429 · (Edited)
^ Really, because it would be quite difficult to coach 2 players in different places, that could be what happened, maybe Blanco sees more in Karen too, maybe he and Peliwo did not get along so well. The coaches I listed though are Tennis Canada ones right, so I thought maybe they coached him before. I thought Peliwo was just being coached by Blanco this season, never heard about Khachanov until recently.

#430 ·
I wonder if he really is being coached by Jocelyn Robichaud and Guillaume Marx. Because I remember last yr they coached him around time he played roger cup in 2013

#435 ·
Well that's something...he's been losing to guys around 600 to to have back to back wins is good and probably a confidence booster too.

Edit: Make it 3 he won the QF match today, so he's into the SF against Neils Desein.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.