Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#2,896 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

I'm not! That's what happened last year when he lost to Rosol - he comes in, no talk of being injured, loses in 5, and then weeks later we find out his knee's basically exploded and he'll miss the Olympics and so much more.

All I'm saying, provided there's nothing undisclosed going on physically, he's the favourite in my book.

#2,899 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

I'm not! That's what happened last year when he lost to Rosol - he comes in, no talk of being injured, loses in 5, and then weeks later we find out his knee's basically exploded and he'll miss the Olympics and so much more
FFS, at least have the cojones to admit you're trolling when you're caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

You've used everything the most repetitive trolls like to use:
- mention Rosol
- saying that he has to miss so many tournaments due to "injuries"
- knee "exploding" (if that isn't troll-talk, it's hyperbole)
---> straight out of the MTF Guide for Trolls. Is GM not big enough for you?

#2,900 ·

FFS, at least have the cojones to admit you're trolling when you're caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

You've used everything the most repetitive trolls like to use:
- mention Rosol
- saying that he has to miss so many tournaments due to "injuries"
- knee "exploding" (if that isn't troll-talk, it's hyperbole)
---> straight out of the MTF Guide for Trolls. Is GM not big enough for you?
Morning Hilde! :hatoff:

He doesn't do GM any more, he does all his tennis talk on twitter now. :D :shrug: ;)

#2,910 ·

Just put a grand on Fed winning W. Pretty decent odds methink :shrug: :sport:
:kiss:
I also think that Fed has good chances although the so-called experts seem to prefer Nole and Muzza. Fed's also confident enough with the Halle title. :shrug:

About Rafa I just hope he'll do well enough, I don't really expect him to win again but he's proved many times that miracles happen. :lol:

#2,912 ·

WimbledoN
Vamos Rafa​

#2,915 ·

wheres linda is she okay? is she still sick?

#2,918 ·

Hilde, I heard you eat scoobs, dat true?

I see a Fedalfinal at Wimbledon with of course the GOAT defeating his final demon to have the perfect career :cool:

#2,920 ·

Hilde, I heard you eat scoobs, dat true?

I see a Fedalfinal at Wimbledon with of course the GOAT defeating his final demon to have the perfect career :cool:
:worship: ...Rafa will win... :worship:

#2,919 ·

On Rafa: i do not doubt he was not a 100% vs Söderking and Rosol. On the other hand, I wish some tards would stop acting like he was walking on 1 limb there.
I rewatched some of the matches and he was moving quite well. There was some insane hitting by Rosol and Monosöd.

#2,927 ·

re my posts invisible?

#2,940 ·

Why they favor Djerk, I'll never understand, Bambi on grass only has a W title because he played mental midget Nadal in the final
This confuses me, too.

He's world #1 but it's his worst surface and since the Aussie Open he's not had a great season, for one reason or another.

#2,939 ·

Rafa has been praying every day for Djokovic to draw Hass in the QF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.