Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#829 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Evita do you think Erno will let Hasi get a two sets to love lead again?

#831 ·

Evita do you think Erno will let Hasi get a two sets to love lead again?
To be honest, I won't mind it terribly. He's already won 6 matches in this tournament and proved that he really means what he says this time. He'll have to play Indian Wells qualifying so he might as well get some rest in between. Besides, I like Haas better than Isner or Querrey.

#844 ·

Congrats Evita!

And I heartily applaud Rafa's heart for convincing him to play IW :bigclap:

#859 ·

I've had the same hairdresser for over 25 years. :eek: :eek: :eek:
you are the adventurous kind, huh?

:p You simply have a bad cat. ;)
NO! He is an angel!! So adorable and cute and always sleeps on my bed. :hearts:

#863 · (Edited)

I'm afraid to ask what he wrote/did this time.

Did you see some footage (pictures, videos,...) from Rafa's exo with Delpo? It looks like they all had a great time out there.

quick glance at GM:
- Nole spam now also spamming about Rafa but by the looks of it, misread the quote like a true troll.
- When and how did rocketassist get so obsessive over Rafa? He's been on a rampage in the last few weeks.
- The current hate Ferrer is getting is also ludicrous. I think that this is the result of a one-man mission on MTF with a lot of sheep following his lead.

#867 ·

I'm afraid to ask what he wrote/did this time.
He badrepeed me for laughing at Fed's tears :(

Did you see some footage (pictures, videos,...) from Rafa's exo with Delpo? It looks like they all had a great time out there.
Nope, I want to see it too. I understood ESPN UK broadcasted it LIVE so it might surface on YT any time soon.

quick glance at GM:
- Nole spam now also spamming about Rafa but by the looks of it. Misread the quote like a true troll.
- When and how did rocketassist get so obsessive over Rafa? He's been on a rampage in the last few weeks.
- The current hate Ferrer is getting is also ludicrous. I think that this is the result of a one-man mission on MTF with a lot of sheep following his lead.
Yep, the hypocrisy in spades :worship: :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.