Mens Tennis Forums banner

*0* Fans Pix *0*

17K views 321 replies 31 participants last post by  casillas_girl 
#1 ·
:) I think that's a good idea... if you don't mind to put your own pic here...so just do it... This is an album for us, just for us...you can put some pictures which with some tennis players, or your life pictures...enjoy here! :wavey: :wavey:

#4 ·
Wooo! Famous square of Russia--Moscow!!!!
I think beside tennis i LOVE football very very much!!!!
i always think Spainish guys are tooo nice. like Raul...Morientes...Iker...haha!!!
hey, girl, here likes our album... we put our pictures here, nobody else...
but it is okay, enjoy here!! haha!!

#6 ·
Me being stupid with my friend's webcam

Me with Voltaire the Parrot :lol:

#8 ·
@Cindy
Oh, I actually cheer for many clubs... only when they come as rivals I have a terrible headache to choose who's the most fav for me:lol: I like Milan, Liverpool, Chelsea and some Russian clubs. CSKA, for example, which's been included in the top 250 best european clubs under #3:rocker:
I used to like RM, but their 'galacticos' policy is only doing worse... ohyes, I like Barca as well!

actually I guess I enjoy football in general, so when I see a team that plays it professionally and has a special style, when I like the players, I 'll cheer for them!

:woohoo: !a new member in our online photo album! tennisgirl, welcome:lol: I also like making fun of myself with web cams, but parents got tired of my blurry faces on their comp and presented me a digital camera :D now I make fun of my friends as well :devil: (they're soo funny being caught up in very unpredictable moments!)

#9 ·
ok... this is funny...
I posted them on MTF before, but since we're posting our pics...
me... when I was cute

Attachments

#10 ·
omg Daniela that is so cute :hug: and all the other pics from the others are cool :)

#11 ·
Ok heres me Then and Now!

Attachments

#13 ·
Lovely baby photos!!!

Suzi, you were a really cute Minnie Mouse. I think precuous was the perfect word to describe it.

Daniela, I see as a baby you were showing some skin. Trying to impress anyone? :lol:

Great photos eveyone!!!

p.s. Don't get me in front of a webcam. For some reason I act complelety crazy. Let's just say what I did with the camera I really regret right now. :lol:

#14 · (Edited)
:rolls: I think there was a hot baby I wanted to impress that day on the beach :lol:

great pictures everyone :D

#15 ·
@girl!! I used to be a liverpoor fan...because i like Michael Owen...but since he left Liverpoor...i found my new prince...haha...I like Bayern Munchen for a long time. Because the club officer are very friendly to fans...if you write them a letter and tell them which football player you like best, then wait for about 2-3 months they will post you autograph... I got 4 from them... I like Ballack too...i think i like a lot of Germen players...

@ Daniela & Suzi!!! Two Minnie!! You are sooooo cute!!!! big hug!!!*0*

@ You!! I think that's a good idea now...ehh... i found some new pix...wait!

#17 ·
So cute!

#20 ·
@Cindy
cute baby piccies, indeedo!:) I think we all were soo cute as babies! and when we grow up we turn into :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:
I like Ballack too! he's very handsome :drool: I'm cheering for Liverpool because Morientes is playing there now:lol: ok, not on this reason only;) I like the style of this team.
unfortunately I don't have an opportunity to watch german football on our tv, they show english or spanish sometimes, so I have no choice :rolleyes:
I also used to admire Kahn :haha: he's such a beast :scared: always roaring at his teammates :shout: but he's very charismatic :D too bad he's becoming old and will possibly have to quit playing... maybe he could go into coaching.... poor his future coached players, then :scared: :haha:

#22 ·
Just have discovered Deflori is not a girl :eek: LOL sorry !!!

Men are rare here, so that's good ;)

#23 ·
@girl!! Yeah!! I like Kahn too. he looks so man...he hasn't a good-looking, but i think it doesn't matter...He is the leader of Bayern.My friend, she is very very love Kahn, She always Shouts to the TV and says"Marry Me!!" Maybe you heard this name"Philipp Lahm", i like this guy too. He played for VFB, but this season he back to Bayern, that's good for me. In china, we can see English and Spainish and German...That's great. Every weekend, but because of the time difference, the match always be very late...

@Deflori: I'm sorry, i made a mistake again...like last time" Girls, MSn here"...I forgot you are boy...sorry... in fact , i saw the first pic, I almost think that's Edouard... You plays tennis too?

#24 ·
@deflori: great pics!!!

Here's a pic of my tattoo (sorry about the saturation... the pic sucks)

Attachments

#25 · (Edited)
yay tennis players rock :rocker:
@Daniela, nice star-tatoo! ;) I used to be obsessed with the idea of having a tatoo, which caused much my mom's worries, but once I imagined myself being an old modest lady with kids and grandkids, and having a butterfly or smth somewhere on the bottom of my back:lol: so I gave it up :p

@Cindy lol, shouting 'marry me' at TV screen... no, I haven't got so far yet;) I bet my parents would think I've gone crazy:haha: I prefer to think about such things silently :aplot: like, "morientes, marry me! get rid of your wife and come to me!", then "Marat, marry me! and moro, you can stay with your wife and be our family friend:lol: " etc:haha: this is endless I guess:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.