Mens Tennis Forums banner

RIP Henry Chinaski loses battle with cystic fibrosis

42K views 266 replies 220 participants last post by  norwood_10 
#1 ·
Reactions: Ariadne and Litotes
#3 ·
Re: RIP Henry Chinaski

MTF has lost of one of the best :sad:

He was only active on 28/08, it shows anything can happen in life.

In a sport that is a sea of mediocrity and poor research from both journalists and ex-pros, he provided insightful analysis mixed with his own unbeatable dry humour. Awful loss to the forum, and especially to all who knew him on a personal level.

#5 ·

I'm so very, very sorry to hear of this. My deepest condolences to all his family and friends. :sad:

#11 ·

I think i saw his post afewdays ago? what happened???????

RIP

#12 ·

Was just looking at his profile page recently thinking I hadn't seen him post in a while.

Condolences to his family and those who knew him closely online and offline.

#13 ·

a few days ago I answered to a post of him here :sad:. He'll be missed (not only) here for sure.

#16 ·

Funny, intelligent and knew a lot about different subjects not just sports related. Loved his metal music as well.

There were some health issues, but he kept that stuff to himself.

Reactions: finishingmove
#18 ·

Still shocked :sad: RIP Steve, you'll be missed.

#19 ·

I thought this was a joke, he posted a couple of days ago. One of my favorite forum members. It was always interesting reading him and he was a helpful guy.
Sad news really.

#21 ·

Fuck :sad:

#24 ·

He just stood out in this place full of lunatics because he was a very smart guy. Never had a row with him, even though we disagreed the odd time here and there, he was just too intelligent to pick him up in some nonsense and even if you caught him, he still knew how to shrug off it. I´m sure he will be missed by many people. RIP H

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.