Krišjānis Stabiņš
DOB: 28 June 1989

Richards Emuliņš
DOB: 13 May 1987
Unranked

Ņikita Švačko
DOB: 11 December 1984
Unranked​

Svacko hasn't played in DC for Latvia since 2003, but since he seemed to be hanging around Ernests often I'll include him anyway :p

Latvian ATP players in the news

Deniss Pavlovs is the second seed in the Bosnia Herzegovina F2 in Sarajevo. He will face either Aleksander Slovic or Juan-Miguel Such-Perez in the second round of singles. He is also partnering Goran Tosic in the doubles. They are seeded third and defeated Robert Belak/Luka Belic in the first round.

Karlis Lejnieks is the third seed in the Heraklio F2 in Greece. The tournament is played on artificial grass. He defeated Germany's Soren Goritzka in the first round, and will face Paris Gemouchidis next.

See less See more
#214 ·
Qualifying Round 3: Istanbul Challenger Andis Juska(Latvia) beat Ivaylo Traykov(Bulgaria) 6-4 5-7 6-3

In the Main Draw 1st round he'll face Bjorn Phau of Germany. Sarauj Andis:rocker2:

Karlis is Seeded 3 for GB Futures 13(Cumberland,London). Main Draw not available yet.

#215 ·
Istanbul Challenger Main Draw - Round 1 result: Bjorn Phau(Germany)beat Andis Juska(Latvia)7-5 6-3:awww::hug:

#216 ·
Result from GB Futures 13 - Cumberland,London - 1st round

(3)Karlis Lejnieks(Latvia) beat Christopher Nott(GB)6-2 6-7(2)6-3. Karlis now faces a rematch against Ian Flanagan of GB. Karlis lost to Flanagan in their last meeting in Wrexham just a few weeks ago.

Sarauj Karlis:rocker2:

#217 ·
Results from GB Futures 13

2nd round (3)Karlis Lejnieks (Latvia)beat Ian Flanagan (GB) 7-5 6-2
Q/Final Daniel Evans(GB) beat (3)Karlis Lejnieks (Latvia)7-6(5) 6-4

#218 ·
Meh, Dan Evans :(

I remember when we confused him for Ernie during Queens :lol:

#219 ·
Manerbio,Italy - Challenger 1st round result:

(8)Pere Riba(Spain) beat Andis Juska(Latvia) 6-3 3-6 7-5 :awww:so close Andis

#223 ·
Liga Dekmeijere played with Pironkova in the USO doubles but they lost in the second round today to Husarova/Peng :awww:

#225 ·
They can merge and be the WTF :devil:

Reactions: Alien
#226 ·
That was going to be the new WTAWorld name, women's tennis forum. :lol: But then they saw "WTF" and changed it to tennisforum. :eek:

#227 ·
This thread is General Latvian tennis talk so by my reckoning WTA Latvian news sits just as nicely in here;)

Anastasija is in the final of Katowice. She defeated Michaela Pastikova 3-6 7-6(2) 6-4 and faces Lenka Wienerova of Slovakia in the title match. Good luck Anastasija:rocker2:

#228 ·
Katowice Final result: Lenka Wienerova(7) beat Anastasija Sevastova(Latvia) 6-3 6-2:bigcry: Well done on your efforts this week anyway Anastasija:hug: Hope she can keep this form going now:rocker2:

#229 ·
Andis is in France F13 in Bagneres-de Bigorre this week, an event being played on hard courts.

In his opening singles he'll come up against Pierre Metenier of France.

In the doubles event Andis is partnering Olivier Charroin of France. They are top seeds and already have a Bye.

Deniss is No 2 seed in Russia F6 event, held in Sergiev Posad - Moscow, an event being staged on clay courts. He'll open his campaign against Alexey Golovachev of Russia.

Good luck guys:rocker2:

#230 ·
Russia F6 1st round result:

(2)Deniss Pavlovs(Latvia) beat Alexey Golovachev(Russia) 6-2 7-5 Yay:banana:
Rd 2: vs Dmytro Petrov(Ukraine)

Andis and Olivier Charrion now know their 2nd round opponents in the Doubles in France F13. They'll face Spanish pair Ignacio Coll-Riudavets/Andoni Vivanco-Guzman.

#231 ·
France 13 results

1st round: Pierre Metenier(France) beat Andis Juska(Latvia)6-4 6-2

Doubles 2nd round (1)Charroin(France)/Andis Juska(Latvia)beat Coll-Riudavets/Vivanco-Guzman 6-1 7-5

This is depressing,Deniss is the only other Latvian showing any results at all lately:awww: Lets hope it all changes by the time the Latvian team gets together for Davis Cup. Ernests cant take Italy on solely:awww: The doubles results for the Latvians have been better lately,so there may be some hope:)

#232 ·
This is depressing,Deniss is the only other Latvian showing any results at all lately:awww: Lets hope it all changes by the time the Latvian team gets together for Davis Cup. Ernests cant take Italy on solely:awww: The doubles results for the Latvians have been better lately,so there may be some hope:)
:shrug: well, according to my agents from Sergeev Posad Deniss wasn't showing any results at all although he reached QF :devil: so to be honest I'm very pessimistic of the upcoming DC :sobbing: Ernie cannot pull out the team by himself :mad:

#240 ·
Me too :armed: Deniss' jeans = the good old days.

#242 ·
The brotherhood of the ripped Latvian jeans :sad:

#244 ·
But who has the jeans now? :armed: He'd better return it to Deniss - or, better still, lend it to Andis for today - else I'd be mightily displeased :fiery:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.