#1 ·
Vote :devil:

:rocker:

#28 ·
i should check :p

#30 ·
why of course :rolls:? he's crap :p

#33 ·
oh shut up alina,in reality u always say he's crap and talk abd abt him and u act such an angel here :rolleyes:. u're so fake :rolleyes:
martijn,he's not so nice. i mean,igor treated his fans better :shrug:!

#35 ·
what,did he say no to u and now u're mad dima had/has him and u not :rolls:?

#47 ·
hanescu

#51 ·
I voted for Moraru because he was the only one who hadn't got a vote.

#53 ·
i voted for hanescu, but i like crivoi too. i hope he'll have more guts next year :rolls:

#54 ·
I like Andrei Pavel and Victor Hanescu. But this time I voted for Victor Hanescu. Good luck next year both Romanian ;)

#57 ·
Well, my vote goes to Marius Copil. :worship:
I do believe he's got what it takes to be the rising star of Romanian tennis and I hope he will show us what he is capable of.

#58 · (Edited)
To be honest, I don't know half of them, so my vote goes naturally to ... Andrei Pavel, even though now he doesn't really play much, I think he had a good career, plus he speaks a very good French,and he's also the Davis Cup captain so for all those reasons, I voted for him ...

I liked another Romanian player but he kind of disappeared of the ATP circuit some years ago, Adrian Voinea ?? does anyone know if he's still playing or has he retired :confused:

#59 ·
To be honest, I don't know half of them, so my vote goes naturally to ... Andrei Pavel, even though now he doesn't really play much, I think he had a good career, plus he speaks a very good French,and he's also the Davis Cup captain so for all those reasons, I voted for him ...

I liked another Romanian player but he kind of disappeared of the ATP circuit some years ago, Adrian Voinea ?? does anyone know if he's still playing or has he retired :confused:[/QUOTE

He is retired, but you can find out more about him - and even contact him! - visiting www.albertocastellani.it, the homepage og Alberto Castellani's Tennis Academy, where he is working, and, if I'm not wrong, is a sort of co-owner. Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.