Mens Tennis Forums banner

Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

416K views 1K replies 170 participants last post by  monkey247 
#1 ·
Word on the street is that she's an interior decorator

:angel:

#467 ·
Re: Marat's new girlfriend

:roll: what's off topic we are in marat's love life thread and i've posted sth about his ex gf that's it. Dunno why ppl are u making such a fuss for a link that have been posted in another thread a long time ago. How could i know it have been already posted? i'm not interesting that much about marat's love life so when i saw this article i've posted just in case sbdy wuld like to read it :eek:

#473 ·

I love how the main offending off-topic people are the first to call out the other off-topic people. :angel:
well i for one do admit that i'm always horribly off topic and reminding others ab out being off topic helps to remind me that i'm off topic too! it's a vicious cycle what can i say ;)

#471 ·

waits for maratsafin.com to crash as it is inundated with 'sign-ups'

#485 ·

hey, i dunno about the new gf or new fling debate, but i remember the "brunette gf vs blonde fling" oneand i just came up with another pattern : he does seem to like girls with teeth... :)

(sorry, i'll go back to work now ;) )

#491 ·

:sobbing:

#504 ·

Off course they talked about the Abravomich divorce and Dasha and Marat and so on here too.
In this article, a part the same old story they say at one point ....his(Dasha's) fiance by the time,Marat Safin,russian player with a rude charm,also known with the nickname "Clint Eastwood" of tennis....

I didn't know about that nickname....:lol: :lol:

http://www.gazzetta.it/Rubriche/CalcioEstero/Primo_Piano/2007/03_Marzo/15/daria_zukhova.shtml

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place!;)

#507 ·

This is the first time i look at this thread and i know nothing about marats girlfriend besides dasha! So whos sylvia? Whos he with now and whats new? Can someone kindly tell me just in a sentence or 2?

#509 ·

This is the first time i look at this thread and i know nothing about marats girlfriend besides dasha! So whos sylvia? Whos he with now and whats new? Can someone kindly tell me just in a sentence or 2?
1. Sylvia was his spanish girlfriend in 1997-2001. She's the sister of the pro player Christina Torrens-Valero (sp?).
2. If you don't count Sasha and Mitya he isn't with anyone at the moment.
3. We won't list all the people he's slept with here because it'd take a lifetime to do it.

:wavey:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.