416K views 1K replies 170 participants last post by  monkey247 
#1 ·
Word on the street is that she's an interior decorator

:angel:

#159 ·
Re: Ok...

Is Marat with someone at the moment?
I'm such a tennis news retard. Don't laugh. :p
Marat is single right now and has no one to cook for him. :awww: However, he has no lack of harem partners willing to comfort him in his loneliness, be it

Unidentified Brokeback Mountain look-a-like

Ever-faithful Mitya

or SASHAAAAAAAAAAA!

#186 ·
Re: Marat's new girlfriend

they know Marat + wedding = mass hysteria!

Poor Koyla! He can't even have a bachlor party, and now he has to share his special day/headlines with Marat.

P.S. I would totally be pissed if I was the bride?

P.P.S. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Marat gave the wedding toast. lol.

#187 ·

P.P.S. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Marat gave the wedding toast. lol.
*has an image engraved in her brain, then spits out the milk she was drinking* :haha: OMG!!!! That would be funny in two ways:

a.) He might be drunk while giving the speech
b.) He might tend to go on in his ramblings, going from wedding talks to party animals in different time zones.

#188 ·

*has an image engraved in her brain, then spits out the milk she was drinking* :haha: OMG!!!! That would be funny in two ways:

a.) He might be drunk while giving the speech
b.) He might tend to go on in his ramblings, going from wedding talks to party animals in different time zones.
c) Speaking of animals, he likes to tell stories about different animals, like hippos and monkeys and parrots...he might, sufficiently drunk, start giving a speech on birds and bees. :tape:

*slaps Kolya on the back* "Some advice for later tonight, my friend..." :aplot:

Fortunately Kolya has shown that he has the necessary ruthlessness to grab the mike from a rambling Marat. :haha:

#216 ·

don't worry, their sex tape should be out soon ;)
:spit:
Before spreading the word, we have to determine which of our 2 Anna's he is refering to ;)
Says who? I think you're underestimating Marat's prowess. :p

#212 ·

No guys, seriously, did he say that?
I just wanna read his actual words, becasue I know that usually in interveiws his words get twisted.

#227 ·

No guys, seriously, did he say that?
Yeah guys, I wanna know...I'm standing on the edge of my balcony right now and I'm freezing...just give me an answer before I make my next move :sad:
:p

Oh and, about the last 2 pages convo...I intent to sue you all for making me rolling on the floor laughing *literally* at 3 AM in the morning...Just so you'd know... if you receive an handbil anytime soon.
You're first Gab!

don't worry, their sex tape should be out soon ;)
:rolls: :rolls:

#215 ·

I beleive it,dont get me wrong, I beleive he may have said it. its just that its not like marat to just say something like that just out of the blue to the press, usually he keeps his private life private.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.