Mens Tennis Forums banner

Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

416K views 1K replies 170 participants last post by  monkey247 
#1 ·
Word on the street is that she's an interior decorator

:angel:

#835 ·
Re: Girlfriend? None that we know of...try the next street

Please, I'm sure he gives EVERY girl he kisses a tender look. He's polite and gentle and sweet. I'm sorry, this girl looks a bit trashy - I've never seen a woman with more makeup, ever. Maybe he'll date her, whatever, but give me a break. when you consider the serious women he has had in his life, and look at this girl, it's plain to see that she is keeping him company and they're having fun... but, either way, if he does get serious with her, I can only hope that his tennis improves. He has, btw, moved up to #39 in the ATP rankings...

This post has been deleted
#901 ·

I am also shocked of her "lookalike", but she seems to be very popular in moscow ( she is a sinder ( like his ex-gf Alena Selezneva), she is singing in a girlgroup and she is an actress!

Mmhhhh....but I don´t know if she really is his gf......but don´t forget......Marat is a russian men....and most of russian men loves "make up beauties"! Russia has other prioritys about the looking of girls....you can´t compare with european or american women!
For me she looks a bit like Elena Korikova ( Korikova looks a bit better IMO)!
Maybe she looks like the "girl " from Cinci! LOL

I´ve never saw that Marat was kissing a girl ( who is/was) not his gf, so why should he kiss her like that!????
Is it a fake for the paparazzi? Does she needs publicity? I don´t think so....let´s wait and see!
I am sure we will see her again!!

Hope that is not the end of his tennis career?! I have the bad feeling that he is more and more desinterested in tennis!!!:confused::confused::mad::mad::mad:

I see i missed a lot!

The vid is shocking :eek:

It happens to me the same of Jalenka: it's the firs time i see Marat kissing a girl in public (apart from Silvia of course. That is a lil bit strange and makes me think :scratch: but as i said before that kiss is not a kiss of a man who is really falling in love, imho, the eyes!! the eyes!! Mrs. Tommy realized the same detail.

BTW, if the girl has studied law and knows spanish she has not made the most of it.
nowadays, mooooooost of people are able to have a degree.
IMHO intelligence and having a degree are differents things :shrug:
Nothing to do one with other. I can assure you ;)

#837 ·

:tape:

Looks like he's working his butt off off-court :aplot: instead of getting into top-shape for the Kremlin cup :awww:

Ah, wait ... Just remembered what they say about burning calories+work-out wise regarding a nice roll in the bedroom...:angel: Looks like he'll indeed be in top-shape for oktober :haha: :p

#839 ·

there is no way in the world that this is serious... in fact, if it is, he may lose me as a fan :banghead: ... look at this website please:
http://www.blest.ru/

:lol:

This would be like Roddick dating Brittney Spears...

#841 ·

there is no way in the world that this is serious... in fact, if it is, he may lose me as a fan :banghead: ... look at this website please:
http://www.blest.ru/

:lol:

This would be like Roddick dating Brittney Spears...
Please maratsmaiden......calm down a bit...and don´t be to explosive:wavey::wavey:

I saw the website and she looks good in this pics ( much better than in the pics with Marat)!:angel::angel:

Well.....if Marat is happy.....why not!!!
But I will go my way like I did before....with or without Marat!!:sad::wavey::wavey:

Adorable?
You guys are adorable!!!:p:p:p:p

#847 ·
Re: All the videos and audios of MaRaT!

Yap! You agree with me nisha? Heheheh:D:angel::angel:
I was in moscow for two times, and I saw so many beautifull girls........Marat should drives with the metro....and not with the Limousine!! Hahah::smash::drive::scratch::bolt:

#856 ·
Re: All the videos and audios of MaRaT!

She looks like any other girl who works in mall. :eek:

and the kiss is very ...cheesy. :rolleyes:

I dont think she can possibly be that funny that Marat started smiling hard. She does not look smart enough to have humor. Looks very hollywood couple like. :cuckoo:

hey i am not just saying that because i jealous. :sad:

#859 ·

It strikes me as very odd that he lets himself be presented like that in public.
She may be clever and charming but she must be very much into publicity.
I don't like it.

I have been wondering. Since this other girl, Oksana, was killed the russian media wrote a lot about her "long relationship" with Marat claiming it only just ended. Of course it isn't true but maybe he felt he should demonstrate it.
Seriously, if that was his new (can't be longer than two weeks) girlfriend and there were serious things going on would he pose like that with her and her girlfriend?
It doesn't make him likable if he did and I really trust it isn't so.
I mean, come on, she's babbling to life magazine, telling them "they have a good time together whereever they are, love makes a hut a paradise". And "why should we hide our feeling? It would come out anyway."

#861 ·

Jeez. Marat is having some adult fun. Good for him. That doesn't mean that

a. the Blonde is his girl-friend (well, always a question of definition I guess :cool:) or
b. that he's not training hard to get back into (tennis) shape.

Sex and practice don't exclude each other, and a day actually has 24 hours - he has time for both I would think. Believing what a tabloid writes is dangerous and should best be avoided, BTW...

Anyways, who knows: Maybe she's really cute under all that make-up...:devil:

#873 ·

Jeez. Marat is having some adult fun. Good for him. That doesn't mean that

a. the Blonde is his girl-friend (well, always a question of definition I guess :cool:) or
b. that he's not training hard to get back into (tennis) shape.

Sex and practice don't exclude each other, and a day actually has 24 hours - he has time for both I would think. Believing what a tabloid writes is dangerous and should best be avoided, BTW...

Anyways, who knows: Maybe she's really cute under all that make-up...:devil:
:yeah:

well that' one part of the paparazzi.
the other part says he's doing her and her blonde friend at the same time.
http://www.eg.ru/daily/sports/11032/
Such a busy man

My fave thread is alive again :woohoo:

;)
never in doubt

She looks like she has a pretty fat face actually, I don't know why he always ends up with average looking people like that dark haired one he was with for a while.

Sweet and tender? with all the cameras on them and he thought he would slip his tongue in her mouth in front of lots of people, uh...I disagree.
To keep the hope of some delusional fans alive?

#865 ·

i think she's pretty. her makeup is tacky.
is that how the paparazzi roll in russia? wow.
that has got to be the cincinatti chick everyone's been refrencing. she looks the part.
well that' one part of the paparazzi.
the other part says he's doing her and her blonde friend at the same time.
http://www.eg.ru/daily/sports/11032/

#867 ·

Aw Marat.... when is he going to learn ? :rolleyes:

She or them, cant be serious... :rolleyes:

#868 ·

OMG! for me the girl looks to need some publicity in the video :eek: she's like :"paparazi are here, give me a kiss" :lol:
well, concerning her looks...i don't know. she is probably a beautiful woman without her make up and with her real hair color...
great food for the media :lol: :lol: :lol: marat with two blonds...last time i saw him with so many blondes aroud him he played well so :eek: ;)

This post has been deleted
#877 ·

Yes nisha...I wrote that before....she looks like Elena Korikova ( the actress)!! Absolutely.....so there´s nothing like, he is just dating types like Dasha and Silvia etc. This girl is also his type....you see?!!:wavey::wavey: :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Not my type! Hahah I mean I am not interested in women, but we as women compare our outlook with other girls outlook!:eek::eek:
Blondes for flirty, brunettes for dating.
Marat do not want to get his mind confused so he helps his mind separating very good his preferences.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.