Mens Tennis Forums banner

ATTENTION PLEASE!! This is a Birthday Celebration Fit for a QUEEN!!!!

6K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  snaillyyy 
#1 ·
:aparty: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAROLE!!!!!!! :aparty:

Since it's a really really special day, I had to throw a party to celebrate it! (you know me, I couldn't resist!)

The first to arrive was obviously your lovely husband Marty Fish... but Andy made sure to keep him company!

You know I am a very good person, so I allowed the twins to leave my garden to come and wish you a happy birthday! (look at their happy faces for getting to leave the cold atmosphere for some hours...)

Penny, Sheldon, Leonard etc made sure they were ready to visit our super awesome queen!! (I hope people don't sit in Sheldon's spot otherwise we are in trouble...)

Meredith, George, Cristina, Bailey, Izzie etc love a party, so obviously they wanted to come and sing happy birthday! Seriously! Seriously! Seriouslyyy.... :)

No, dear, I didn't forget Denny.... :)

A party without music is not a party so... I will fix that :) My husband and his band are around to give us a private concert (remember: do not touch hee)

Our awesome boyband is also here to sing whatever you want!

I'm in a really good mood so I allowed John to give you a private concert (you can choose the setlist but you still can't touch him) :)

Gavin was jealous because he thought I forgot to invite him, but of course I couldn't possibly do that :)

Also, a party without food is not a party, RIGHT? Here we go!

Let's do it right! Churrasco to make people happy!

Raspberries for queen's happiness!

Why not get some pizza and pasta to celebrate too?!

MmmmmmmmMorangos!

You must be wondering... What the hell did she buy me for my birthday? Calm down, queen! I thought about things to give you, and I ended up choosing this...

Hope you like it!

Enjoy your birthday because it's your day and it is going to be an awesome and happy day :dance: :kiss:

See less See more
#2 ·
Re had too much going on in her post so I'm going to continue this on with some of our sisterly shared favorite things/people...

Look! They've been standing in the rain waiting for the Queen to grace them with her presence!

Dan's lookin' a bit creepy up there all wet and whatnot but that's okay cause they brought an extra change of clothes so they could all paaarrtaaayyy with you tonight!

Dan will also be providing some entertainment tonight....
*I had the pincers gif here from HP6 but it won't post :sobbing: *

And look who else decided to join! He's been waiting for youuuuu

Look how pretty he looks being all pale and icy :p

And how could we forget Alice! She's the one who's been organizing your party and outfits and everything...you know how she loves to do that (;

Have a great day sis!! :kiss: :hug: :banana: :aparty: Alice has a "feeling" it's gonna be wonderful (;

#3 ·
:banana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLE!!!! :banana:

Few more details left for your party...

I mean, what kind of party would it be without a CAKE

and LOTS AND LOTS of .....

These guys were so excited about your birthday that Kevin agreed to come back...

and for your present, you need to have a place to live on the island Re got for you :D

HAVE AN ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL DAY, CAROLE!!!!

#4 ·
:eek:awwww ladies you are the best!! :hug: :smooch: Thank you so much!

Re...:hug: you really thought of it all (including Denny ;) ! ) :lol: and my own island!!!! Thanks
Sis..:kiss: the pics of Daniel :haha: :haha: this is going to be one party ;)
Deb..no party would be complete without chocolate ;) and we definitely need a mansion to house all the cool guests :hug:
thanks again ladies :hug: :smooch: for everything! PARTY ON MY ISLAND...Get yourselves there now!

#5 ·
:aparty::bdaycake::singer::banana:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLE!!!!!!!!!
:aparty::bdaycake::singer::banana:

Since the girls included everything and everyone the only thing I can bring is more cake so here you go!

HAVE A GREAT BDAY!:kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug:

#9 ·
:eek::awww:Thank you everyone!:smooch::hug:Considering the circumstances at the moment, I didn't expect much from my birthday,:sobbing: but turned out better than I thought. Thanks again.:hug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.