Mens Tennis Forums banner

~* Chat World *~

60K views 2K replies 43 participants last post by  Mae 
#1 ·
So... I thought it might be nice to have a thread where we can just talk about everything and anything ;)

If anyone has a suggestion for a cool title... please let me know! I suck at making up titles :lol:

So... chat away! :yeah:

Reactions: Chrissie_7
#77 ·
:lol: It must look strange when you're not familiar with it. It's easier to pronounce than it looks though (I think :lol: )

Ok, I'm gonna enjoy the lovely weather for a bit, and then I'm off to bed... have to start work again tomorrow! Buenas noches chicas! :wavey:

#78 ·
Chrissie_7 said:
:D lol i dunno :D its very hard because U dont have the character ö :D maybe the way U can tell it, is: "keuseuneum"

for the french:the way U say eu= ö so for them it's easier. :D it's very funny, i love it! :D
Mmmm that's ok then :p I'm french hehe^^ It's like german too, isn't it ?

#79 ·
Eruwen said:
:lol: It must look strange when you're not familiar with it. It's easier to pronounce than it looks though (I think :lol: )

Ok, I'm gonna enjoy the lovely weather for a bit, and then I'm off to bed... have to start work again tomorrow! Buenas noches chicas! :wavey:
Not for us poor English! I just say Her-TAG-en-Bosh and forget the "s" at the beginnng completely because it confuses me :confused:

Morning everyone :wavey:

#80 ·
Rosie said:
Not for us poor English! I just say Her-TAG-en-Bosh and forget the "s" at the beginnng completely because it confuses me :confused:

Morning everyone :wavey:
Morniiiiing :wavey:

#84 ·
Rosie said:
:) Btw - just paid my first ever visit to your Tommy Blog - it's great! Oh - and I liked Mariano Monachesi too ;)

What are you going to do today gals ?

#85 ·
juanqui.ferrero said:

What are you going to do today gals ?
In my case - absolutely nothing :haha: 5 weeks ago I left my job after 10 years working there - and I took severance pay which was enough money to let me stop work for 3 months :) So my plan for June and July is to do NOTHING apart from going to a few tennis tournaments, and then I plan to get a new job in August/September instead of rushing into a new job straightaway. Sadly I can't afford to give up work completely :sad: but it's great to have this 3 months to relax and think about what I want to do next - I haven't done that since I left Uni. so it's just wonderful! What about you?

#86 ·
Rosie said:
In my case - absolutely nothing :haha: 5 weeks ago I left my job after 10 years working there - and I took severance pay which was enough money to let me stop work for 3 months :) So my plan for June and July is to do NOTHING apart from going to a few tennis tournaments, and then I plan to get a new job in August/September instead of rushing into a new job straightaway. Sadly I can't afford to give up work completely :sad: but it's great to have this 3 months to relax and think about what I want to do next - I haven't done that since I left Uni. so it's just wonderful! What about you?
wow! have so much fun!!! ;)

#87 ·
For me, i had an exam in the early morning, i had to get up at 5 o'clock. :mad: i didnt go to work today because they sent me the project in email, so i can do it at home ;) in the afternoon i will go to shopping with my friend who needs jeans, skirts, the new wardrobe. :D i hate shopping this way but i promised. and i need some pair of socks for tennis. :rolleyes:
this is my program for today. ;)

oh and chat in the ~* Chat World *~ ;)

#89 ·
Chrissie_7 said:
For me, i had an exam in the early morning, i had to get up at 5 o'clock. :mad: i didnt go to work today because they sent me the project in email, so i can do it at home ;) in the afternoon i will go to shopping with my friend who needs jeans, skirts, the new wardrobe. :D i hate shopping this way but i promised. and i need some pair of socks for tennis. :rolleyes:
this is my program for today. ;)

oh and chat in the ~* Chat World *~ ;)
Enjoy your shopping :) Maybe you can find somethig nice for yourself as well as the socks! It is 35 degrees C here in London today - so far too hot for shopping. I will just lay on the sofa and watch Queens on TV- and come over here occasionally to see what's going on!

#91 ·
Hola chicas! :wavey: Pffff.... I'm stuck at work! I've been home on sick leave for 3 weeks, and the weather was awful (except for the last 2 days)... and now it's hot and the sun is shining. Not fair :lol: But at least it's better than rain!

#92 ·
Eruwen said:
Hola chicas! :wavey: Pffff.... I'm stuck at work! I've been home on sick leave for 3 weeks, and the weather was awful (except for the last 2 days)... and now it's hot and the sun is shining. Not fair :lol: But at least it's better than rain!
Murphy's law. It's a sunny day here, but for tomorrow they promise rain :(

#93 ·
Chrissie_7 said:
Murphy's law. It's a sunny day here, but for tomorrow they promise rain :(
I WANT rain! This is far, FAR too hot for me!

Eruwen - I'm sorry you've been ill - glad you're better now, even though it means you have to go back to work :sad:

#94 ·
Rosie said:
Enjoy your shopping :) Maybe you can find somethig nice for yourself as well as the socks! It is 35 degrees C here in London today - so far too hot for shopping. I will just lay on the sofa and watch Queens on TV- and come over here occasionally to see what's going on!
My sis was in London this weekend with her lover, and she told me it's been really hot !

Today, I didn't do anything big, my grandma, godmother and cousin were there so I just enjoyed the day :)

#95 ·
Rosie said:
Eruwen - I'm sorry you've been ill - glad you're better now, even though it means you have to go back to work :sad:
Thanks! Haven't really been ill though... had to have surgery on my nose (septum correction). Not that that was much better :eek: :lol:

#96 ·
Eruwen said:
Thanks! Haven't really been ill though... had to have surgery on my nose (septum correction). Not that that was much better :eek: :lol:
Surgery :eek: I had lots of that earlier this year - womens' stuff :eek: was off for about 3 months - don't want to repeat any of it again.

#97 ·
juanqui.ferrero said:
My sis was in London this weekend with her lover, and she told me it's been really hot !

Today, I didn't do anything big, my grandma, godmother and cousin were there so I just enjoyed the day :)
It is even hotter here now :devil: Today is the hottest day of the year so far - and not just hot - very humid and thundery too which always gives me a really bad headache :sad: I pray for it to get cooler.

#98 ·
omg i know english weather wot happened :lol: its actually hot and sunny :p i love it plus i live on the seaside but tommorrow im leaving till sept :)

#99 ·
Eruwen said:

#101 ·
Thanks all! Yeah, I feel a lot better now, thank god... the first few days after surgery were horrid! My nose was completely taped in (plus they stuff these tampon thingies up your nose... sorry if that grosses anybody out :lol: ), so I couldn't breathe, swallow, eat, drink, sleep... People who voluntarily have surgery on their nose (i.e. a nose job) are CRAZY! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.