Mens Tennis Forums banner

~* Chat World *~

60K views 2K replies 43 participants last post by  Mae 
#1 ·
So... I thought it might be nice to have a thread where we can just talk about everything and anything ;)

If anyone has a suggestion for a cool title... please let me know! I suck at making up titles :lol:

So... chat away! :yeah:

Reactions: Chrissie_7
#377 ·
Eruwen said:
Omg... they changed one of the smaller courts in Madrid last year, and added those bright lights there... we almost needed sunglasses! :scared: :lol:
I had an operation on my eyes 3 years ago, and since then they are VERY sensitive to light because of the scars on the actual lenses of the eye - so the lights in Paris absolutely kill me :eek: And actually - I do HAVE to wear sunglasses in there :haha:

#379 ·
Thanks! i dont have too much money for the tickets, so i dunno... :rolleyes: if i can go, just for the first 2 days. if everything fits, and i can go, Can I reserve tickets on the net? This will be hard for me, to see the matches not on open air courts...

#381 ·
Chrissie_7 said:
Thanks! i dont have too much money for the tickets, so i dunno... :rolleyes: if i can go, just for the first 2 days. if everything fits, and i can go, Can I reserve tickets on the net? This will be hard for me, to see the matches not on open air courts...
Yes you can, the 4 september and after... the tickets will be on the net ;)

Rosie said:
I had an operation on my eyes 3 years ago, and since then they are VERY sensitive to light because of the scars on the actual lenses of the eye - so the lights in Paris absolutely kill me And actually - I do HAVE to wear sunglasses in there
oh it was you!!! :haha: :p

#383 ·
It is so silent in Tommys forum lately :(

Which tournament is he going to play next?

#388 ·
Hello chicas! :wavey: A quick hello from Gran Canaria! It´s great here, the place is awesome! We saw dolphins today, so amazing! Also went on this camel safari the other day, hilarious! :lol: Will tell more about it when I get back home! Only 2 days left here :awww:

#389 ·
Eruwen said:
Hello chicas! :wavey: A quick hello from Gran Canaria! It´s great here, the place is awesome! We saw dolphins today, so amazing! Also went on this camel safari the other day, hilarious! :lol: Will tell more about it when I get back home! Only 2 days left here :awww:
Hi - and thanks for dropping in :) Glad you're having such a great time - enjoy your last few days there and have a safe journey home.

#390 ·
Gaby, it´s nice to hear that you have such a great time :hug: :hug:
And thanks for dropping by, enjoy the last days :) :hug:

#391 ·
Hello! :wavey: Back at home again... sniff! :lol: I miss the sun and the pool already... the weather here sucks! :lol: Will have pics and videos online later today I think! (for those of you who want to see them, of course ;) )

#393 ·
Welcome back Gaby :wavey: We have missed you :hug:

I would also like to see pics and videos :)

#395 ·
Sorry I don't know what happened... but I missed the news today

#396 ·
The videos are up! Still working on a little site thingy with a report and the pics... sorry it took a little longer than expected, but I'm still enjoying my vacation, so... no rushing! :lol:

Gran Canaria videos

#397 ·
Eruwen said:
Hello! :wavey: Back at home again... sniff! :lol: I miss the sun and the pool already... the weather here sucks! :lol: Will have pics and videos online later today I think! (for those of you who want to see them, of course ;) )
Welcome back Gaby :hug: Am just off to work so can't check your video now - but look forward to doing it later. Have a good day :)

#399 ·
Heya guys ! After 2 months offline (thanks to AOL) I'm back on the internet, and I'm so glad to find you back ! Now I gotta check what Tommy did during this long time, but apparently he can still qualifies for TMC, so *fingers crossed* everyone ;)

Well... That's all I had to say :p

#401 ·
Okay gals I've had some ideas :)

- We are now kind of a big group of supporters of Tommy, so I thought it could be a good idea to create a topic where we could speak a bit of us, of our lives, posting pics of each others...
- We HAVE TO find a name for our group (such as "Nando chicas" hehe^^ this one is brilliant ;))
- Maybe we could create some separate picture topics, as our boy begins to be more popular (so, basically, it'd be one on-court and one off-court)

These are just basic ideas... I'm sure you've got brilliant ones too, so... express yourself :p

:hug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.