Mens Tennis Forums banner

~* Chat World *~

60K views 2K replies 43 participants last post by  Mae 
#1 ·
So... I thought it might be nice to have a thread where we can just talk about everything and anything ;)

If anyone has a suggestion for a cool title... please let me know! I suck at making up titles :lol:

So... chat away! :yeah:

Reactions: Chrissie_7
#2 ·
Eruwen said:
So... I thought it might be nice to have a thread where we can just talk about everything and anything ;)

If anyone has a suggestion for a cool title... please let me know! I suck at making up titles :lol:

So... chat away! :yeah:
Thanks for starting this :hug: I thought about it the other night when we were chatting away in another thread - but I didn't think I had been here long enough to start one :eek: As for the title - we change the title on the chat thread in Gastón's Forum every month or so ..............! Does Carlita come over here often? She's really good at thread titles - perhaps we can ask her! :)

#4 ·
Rosie said:
I thought about it the other night when we were chatting away in another thread - but I didn't think I had been here long enough to start one :eek:
Great minds... ;) :lol: Of course you could've started it!

Reactions: *Ljubica*
#7 ·
Heyyyyy that's a great idea ! Count me in :p
Here's the thread where nothing's O/T :D
Yeah yeah yeah :p

Well, are you disappointed about Roger's loss ? Cuz I am... He played so bad ! I mean, it's not Rafa's win that makes me sad but the fact Roger wasn't able to play his best... Disappointing final (hey it's the only match I've seen entire... :lol: )

Byyyye chicas ;)

#10 ·
juanqui.ferrero said:

Well, are you disappointed about Roger's loss ? Cuz I am... He played so bad ! I mean, it's not Rafa's win that makes me sad but the fact Roger wasn't able to play his best... Disappointing final (hey it's the only match I've seen entire... :lol: )

Byyyye chicas ;)
Yes I am disappointed too :sad: I know I'm probably in the minority here but I really don't like Rafa :devil: (sorry girls!) And I wanted Roger to win so badly for the Grand Slam and everything. He will be so sad - poor Roger :sad:

And I don't know about anyone else Chrissie - but I left school and University a long time ago :eek: so no exams for me!!

#11 ·
juanqui.ferrero said:

Byyyye chicas ;)
:wavey:

I'm very happy for Rafa :crazy: but I thought Roger would play better.... :awww:
btw I'm happy today :D

Ps: Sorry for my poor english :eek: It's a bit difficult for me to writte in english :angel:

#12 ·
Well, it's not that I don't like Rafa, but I don't like the Rafamania, and unfortunately for Rafa, his fans are so... I don't know, but it's too much for me... Besides, everybody's talking about him, but hey ! They are other spanish guys that are doing well !!

Anyway, I also wanted Roger to win for the legend, but I'm sure he'll have other opportunities, at least, I hope so, because he's a great player, no matter how he played today...

Chicas, I already love this thread !! :D :hug: You rock !

Reactions: *Ljubica*
#13 ·
sonia said:
:wavey:

I'm very happy for Rafa :crazy: but I thought Roger would play better.... :awww:
btw I'm happy today :D

Ps: Sorry for my poor english :eek: It's a bit difficult for me to writte in english :angel:
Your English is great Sonia :hug: Muy bien :) And I'm glad that you are happy.

#17 ·
Chrissie_7 said:
i have 5 more, and a comprehensive exam. :eek: i wont finish before Wimbledon, maybe on 28 june.

What are you learning?
I'm studying languages... English and german. Plus a lil spanish by myself :p (You can guess the reason why :angel: )

You ?

#19 ·
juanqui.ferrero said:
Besides, everybody's talking about him, but hey ! They are other spanish guys that are doing well !!
exactly! i mean, when i was at RG, Rafa trained with Juan Carlos Fererro. i didnt see too much at the gate of the court so i asked the girls "Who's training?" They said Nadal. i asked "with who?" and they didnt interest in the other guy, although it was Fererro. Only me and another two girls took pics of him. everybody wanted Nadal. and on the other day the same happened when he practised with Feliciano Lopez. Nobody wanted to see Lopez they wanted only Nadal. :eek: but i think it was an extreme situation, but it shocks...

#25 ·
Chrissie_7 said:
exactly! i mean, when i was at RG, Rafa trained with Juan Carlos Fererro. i didnt see too much at the gate of the court so i asked the girls "Who's training?" They said Nadal. i asked "with who?" and they didnt interest in the other guy, although it was Fererro. Only me and another two girls took pics of him. everybody wanted Nadal. and on the other day the same happened when he practised with Feliciano Lopez. Nobody wanted to see Lopez they wanted only Nadal. :eek: but i think it was an extreme situation, but it shocks...
:eek: You can imagine how is that in Spain... :lol: It's too heavy... :rolleyes: Thanks God I like Rafa too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.