Mens Tennis Forums banner

Sverige, Älgar, Toker och lite annat Chat Thread

21K views 256 replies 16 participants last post by  Björki 
#1 ·
I just "discovered" that we so far did not have a real chat thread for Thomas, so here it is ;)

We should discuss everything between sky and earth here and of course, a lot Thomas and tennis :cool:

#204 ·
siobhan!!! tojo's fave colour is blue :) me and kristen speculated about it, because everything he had was blue: undies, racquet and racquet bag, and his clothes (other than white that is). so i asked him after his practice and he said it was blue.

he said yes to queen's :D

#205 ·
did he remember you from last year

YAY Queens :D

What about Nottingham?? Could ya check that for me please :angel:

#206 ·
i'm not sure if he remembers me, but it's likely that he probably did cos i was the only one who 'stalked' him every single day last year and everyday that he's been here this year too :p
well i asked him if he's playing queen's or nottingham and he said queen's that means he's not playing nottingham cos then he'd say "both" wouldn't he? i'll try asking him again tomorrow if i see him.

#207 ·
oh i didnt know you asked him that question :lol:

say ' a BIG fan of yours from England (who gave you the 30th birthday last year at Wimbledon) really wants to see you play at Nottingham' dare ya to say that to him ;);) :haha: :devil:

#208 ·
:topic: Just want to make some promotion for a fun tennis game which Elikian (also from MTF) runs, the ATP Manager Game 2006!
This is the link: http://members.home.nl/elikian/UK/

In this game, you get a special amount every week and from this money you can buy the players you like for the tournaments running in that week.
You always have to send in your players until tuesday, 11 p.m. (in the evening)
From the site above, you download an excel sheet, and then the players from every week together with the money they cost will appear on it (but it should work without excel as well).

For more questions you can also check the forum for the ATP Manager game:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64,
ask Elikian directly or you can ask me!

A lot of MTF people participate already :yeah:

#209 ·
Aleksa's Laydee said:
oh i didnt know you asked him that question :lol:

say ' a BIG fan of yours from England (who gave you the 30th birthday last year at Wimbledon) really wants to see you play at Nottingham' dare ya to say that to him ;);) :haha: :devil:
i should've eh, now that he's not here anymore... i'm not going to melbourne so i won't see him again this year... unless i get the exchange in which case i might see him in Bastad and Stockholm ;)

#210 ·
:sad: I'l just have to get Kristen to ask him...Ooooh Kristen are you around?? ;) :D

#211 ·
bump :bounce:

the world cup starts tomorrow :eek: and guess what...its my birthday then too :D :woohoo:

#213 ·
;) England :p

#215 ·
:p sorrrrrrry but its England all the way in the football. I love English football :D

#216 ·
I am also so excited :bounce: :bounce:

Everyone is only talking about football and it´s so much fun I think :)
I still wish I could go and watch a match live ...

#218 ·
Engerrrrrrland :bounce:

#219 ·
SIOBHAN, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :aparty: have fun at all the tourneys you're going to!

Australia's gonna win the world cup. So there.

Nah, i'm just so over this whole thing cos everywhere you go there's some world cup ad. you'd think we'd already won it!

#221 ·
Happy Birthday Siobhan :hug: :bdaycake: Have a wonderful day :)

#223 ·
Pfft Soccer is for pansies.
(1. I am a tennis fan. Not the most tough of the sports. 2. I just said that to a bunch of Europeans., I am insane! I mean, it's cool, I just don't really get it. And some of the guys are such actors, though Siobhan has sent me some pictures of veerrrry fine men :lol: )

Fingers crossed for Australia (omg they even won their friendly! LOL), Sweden and England. And have a super bday Siobhan! Tennis today? :)

#224 ·
Maybe there is a random thread in the Swedish section where we could put stuff up re. the Swedish team? they are quite pretty. Is Allback in the team? Obviously I'm clueless in soccer, but I recall he was very attractive.

#225 ·
aawww you girls are amazing thanks for all the happy birthdays :D :hug: to you all!

yeah kristen, i went to surbiton today and mardy said happy birthday to me...3 times :haha:

#226 ·
He reminds me of Stian Boretti (Norwegian guy) in your av. This is a very good thing. :wavey:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.