Mens Tennis Forums banner

Sverige, Älgar, Toker och lite annat Chat Thread

21K views 256 replies 16 participants last post by  Björki 
#1 ·
I just "discovered" that we so far did not have a real chat thread for Thomas, so here it is ;)

We should discuss everything between sky and earth here and of course, a lot Thomas and tennis :cool:

#179 ·
margaret_gn said:
:lol: at Jonas's new haircut! oh i wish i spoke swedish! the only bit i understood was when the mentioned Gisella. She could so pass as a tennis player! :p
I think she was a tennis player. Pretty highly ranked in Sweden. ToJo once bragged about her winning a set from (former WTA) Åsa Svensson.

#180 ·
thanks for the link :D:D:D

#181 ·
Aphex said:
I think she was a tennis player. Pretty highly ranked in Sweden. ToJo once bragged about her winning a set from (former WTA) Åsa Svensson.
that explains it :) how cool! how long ago did she play and do you know why she retired or did she just not want to play anymore cos she's travelling round with Thomas?

#182 ·
Obviously pretty long time ago. :D

From the ITF database

KALTENECKER, Gisella (SWE)

7th Salk Open Indoor Tournament Qualifying Draw Sweden
G3 29 Dec 1992 to 31 Dec 1992 Entry : Carpet (I)
32 W Karolina BRUNSTROM (SWE) 1-6 6-4 6-1
16 L Stefanie KEIM (GER) 3-6 4-6

DOUBLES

7th Salk Open Indoor Tournament Sweden
G3 01 Jan 1993 to 07 Jan 1993 Entry : Carpet (I)
partnering Linda GILLNER (SWE)
16 L BEK (POL) / GRZYBOWSKA (POL) 3-6 5-7

#184 · (Edited)
This is somewhat complicated, but go to this link: http://svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=21874&lid=Sport

Below 'Senaste video' to the right
click on 'Titelförsvararen hade problem i Stockholm Open' with a camera icon to the left.

More glorious Swedish for your pleasure :D and some footage from ToJo's match with Eleskovic.

They will probably change the links tonight, then you can select 'Tennis' in the 'Välj avdelning' scroll down menu a bit down. And click on the right arrow to watch.
:wavey:

#186 ·
World Cup Draw is out and England drew Sweden!!!

#188 ·
I am also very excited and I will try to get tickets for Sweden in Berlin and Argentina in Hamburg ;)
Anyway, I would be so happy to see at least one match live, no matter which country...

#190 ·
England are so gonna beat Sweden ;)

#191 ·
Aleksa's Laydee said:
England are so gonna beat Sweden ;)
Not so sure about this, Siobhan ;) Let´s wait and see :)

Reactions: Björki
#192 ·
:haha:

Lets not fight over it though ;)

#195 ·
Engeeeeeeeerland Engeeeeeeeeerland ;)

#196 ·
Happy New Year 2006 Tojo Fans :kiss: :aparty:

#198 ·
Happy New Year to everyone :hug: :hug:
Let it be a good year for Thomas :yeah:

#201 ·
Jag önskar dig ett gott nytt år 2006 = I wish you a happy new year 2006!

Reactions: linus
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.