Mens Tennis Forums banner

Sverige, Älgar, Toker och lite annat Chat Thread

21K views 256 replies 16 participants last post by  Björki 
#1 ·
I just "discovered" that we so far did not have a real chat thread for Thomas, so here it is ;)

We should discuss everything between sky and earth here and of course, a lot Thomas and tennis :cool:

#79 ·
As they say in Masters of the Universe (HeMan film ;))

"Good Journey!"
Have a great time you guys :)

VINCIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#81 ·
Hehe, I already did come across some internet, Choupi :)
But only for 15 minutes, had to follow some Thomas live scores...

Talk soon :hug:

#82 ·
Anyone here?

So little people are here, are you all on holidays???

#85 ·
@frees
Great to see you here in the Thomas forum :) Vi ska chatta på msn snart igen, okej?
Hoppas du är bra... :) Ha du redan varit i Sverige?

Margaret, great you enjoy your holidays and that you went to the DC practice! Will you also go to the DC at the weekend? Did you take pics of some Argentines?
And yes, I took quite a lot pics in Båstad, hope they will turn out good !!!

Reactions: freesbee
#86 ·
Sommarsverige said:
Anyone here?

So little people are here, are you all on holidays???
I'm here!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

#87 ·
Aleksa's Laydee said:
I'm here!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
I know that Siobhan :) :hug:
I was most referring to the others, cos I know you are always a steady guest in the Thomas forum :)

#88 ·
Indeedy. I am here. with a slightly altered signature...but for how long :aplot:

BTW, Margaret... I was wondering.. did you get the Aus tennis magazine back issues from when ToJo won the Aus Open? I'm pretty sure I've got it around here:scratch:

Reactions: tinuviel_estel
#90 ·
Sommarsverige said:
@frees
Great to see you here in the Thomas forum :) Vi ska chatta på msn snart igen, okej?
Hoppas du är bra... :) Ha du redan varit i Sverige?
hej hej,

det är bra att jag ska chatta igen, eftersom jag kan inte öva min svenska i sommaren ;) mina föräldrar är i Sverige nu :( jag kunde inte åka med dem, eftersom min bror inte ville komma med oss! nu är jag hemma, ensamt... med min dator :angel:

#91 ·
Bjorkman_Girl said:
I'm pretty sure I've got it around here:scratch:
do you have a spare one ;) :lol: :angel:

#92 ·
@Birte: yes i took some photos from the practice, and will take more on Saturday when I go to watch the doubles :) link is in my sig.

@Kristen: there's only the newspaper article (daily telegraph) and a page from aust tennis mag about the Shanghai TMS that has a pic of ToJo in it :S

#93 · (Edited)
Margaret: lol I know I didn't give it to you...but do you have a copy of the magazine? If I can find it, I'll bring it on Saturday. (You were quick at adding the photos :eek:

Siobhan: No, sorry mate. I don't buy multiple copies of magazines (my mum does :rolleyes: ) :lol: But its from that tennismag.com.au website too :) hehe... If I did have a spare, I would send it over... perhaps I should scan it, along with the DC mag :scratch: I am forgetful. LOL!

#95 ·
Bjorkman_Girl said:
Siobhan: No, sorry mate. I don't buy multiple copies of magazines (my mum does :rolleyes: ) :lol: But its from that tennismag.com.au website too :) hehe... If I did have a spare, I would send it over... perhaps I should scan it, along with the DC mag :scratch: I am forgetful. LOL!
ooooooooh yeah the scanning :lol: haha i forgot about that too ;)

#99 ·
just because shes ugly lol!

good on tojo for not keeping quiet on his views! so what everyones opinion is different :D

#100 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.