Mens Tennis Forums banner

2009 Piccies Thread!!!

529K views 2K replies 137 participants last post by  AnnieNik 
#1 ·
Might as well start one now :haha:

the 2009 piccies thread! Lets have fun filling this one up.

#1,610 ·
This pic also makes me laugh, the kid looks like he's taking a business meeting or something.

"I think we have ourselves a deal, Mr Safin, my lawyers will go over the papers in the morning".

Also, I wonder if some of the kiddies were put in their Sunday best because of Marat's and Teimuraz's visit?!
There's something kinda heartbreaking about a pre-school-aged boy in a necktie. :awww: :awww: :awww:

#1,620 ·
Pics from Fitness-Complex opening with Nishni-Novgorods Governor Valeri Shanzev
Lena! :worship: Only Marat could make bowling sexy, a pity they didn't talk him into a pair of Speedos to open the new swimming pool. :devil:

MonkeyTattoo: I must thank you for all your picture finding job, I always enjoy coming here and finding new pics, so thanks to all of you who (unlike me) contribute :wavey:
:wavey: Just appreciating/enjoying the pics is a contribution in itself! :hug: Btw, finding them is easier if you google the name of the photographer. I'm assuming everyone does this already? For instance, I googled the name "Ella Ling" the other day after seeing it beneath a photo, and within moments found this. OK it's watermarked but you get the idea!

#1,618 ·
On the kiddies pics love the one where he is presenting a yellow fluffy toy to that baby. His look is priceless :haha:

As for the rest it seems to me he'll continue to be quite present on the web with pics and appearances :D At least I'm hoping for that!

Thanks everybody for the hardwork of find these and posting them :wavey:

#1,627 · (Edited)
He is smart haha.

Sometimes I think this is proof he isn't any way, gay or metrosexual.
Guys are too obssessed with themselves nowadays.

Good thing there are people who cannot be judged by what they wear.

But seriously, call a stylist. One has too look very presentable! He's getting a wife later, so he needs to advertise.

Though he doesn't need advertising. The guy's a TOTAL chick magnet.

EDIT
Geesh I sound like masha. Weird. Haha :rolls:

#1,631 ·
Oh, Marat!!!!

The image of you holding a silly puppet and showing it to a kid with such an endearing look in your eyes makes my heart melt; just as much as the other image of you, warmly touching the back of the funny-in-a-Marat-style-coughing-orange-boy (BTW, I really loved that kid and he interacted wonderfully with Marat).

I must say that this set of photos in the orphanage made me nuts!

I mean, in these times of flu & crisis, there is one thing that makes me keep the faith: Marat Safin wants to have babies!Davai!

#1,632 ·
Also, on an orphan-free topic...I actually liked the way he was dressed at that bowling ceremony (or whatever that was: the blue shirt suited him, the suit made him deadly gorgeous and the purple & blue Burberry scarf complemented really nice the whole thing!

So, from fashion apreciatot Masha down here: great look, Marat! Now take it (all) off!

Excuse me

#1,644 ·
Some photos I took during Kremlin Cup. I had no time or will to play around with them and make them better so posting them as they are :lol:

Doubles

(shot of the tournament :rolls: )

#1,652 ·
Some photos I took during Kremlin Cup. I had no time or will to play around with them and make them better so posting them as they are :lol:
These are stunning pics, thank you for sharing! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Found this on Kommersant, Marat and Polina Deripaska (nee Yumasheva) at Shatush (Шатуш) restaurant in Moscow, 23 October 2009, celebrating the birthday of businessman Constantine Cherniavsky.

http://www.kommersant.ru/dark-gallery.aspx?PicsID=383681&deep=1

Some nice Kremlin Cup dubs pics from a blog: http://oxenguendler.moskva.com/blog/27728725.html.

Safin/Kunitsyn v Butorac/Ram, first round, 20 October 2009.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.