Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

283K views 5K replies 49 participants last post by  acionescu 
#1 · (Edited)
#1,607 ·
Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Worst Olympics ever - onto USO :rocker2:

:shrug:

How's Eva doing, I need to check new photos on her FB. Hope you're treating her well. :)
:p I'm all fine. Soon we'll have a 4th cat (another ginger kitten :inlove:) so you shd check photos then, after we have moved in 2/3 months :D how are you doing?

Betty, what marinade did robby use for the bbq we had with you last year? i want to prepare some good meat on the bbq soon! :drool:

#1,609 ·

roby did what????????????:haha:

he can just cook a tea..maybe pasta:p

marinade: olive oil + salt + rosemary+oregano

good luck with the new appartment..maybe time for have a baby instead of a new cat?:awww:

:lol: jk :hug:

#1,674 ·
Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

roby did what????????????:haha:

he can just cook a tea..maybe pasta:p

marinade: olive oil + salt + rosemary+oregano
Sounds good.

I know :p

French is not going too bad! I'm now at a level B2/C1, I guess you must know what that means? We've actually changed our language at home JM and I, mo-friday french.. I make a lot of mistakes but am learning fast this way! And am looking forward to the weekends when I can speak English :lol:
Congrats on the French progress. I'd be looking forward to English weekends too if I were you. But make JM have patience with you.

i hope he l l become next fed;)with his body he cant become like rafa:eek:anyway for now he plays tennis,and in september will start or judo or mini basket it will depend what he ll like more coz it needs another kind of sport for make grow well his body not just tennis and coz he is tired of swim i thought thse other ones(talking also with the tennis trainer) abt footy he plays just with mates sometime
That's great, Betty. It's nice to have him try lots of different sports, I think.

Anyway, I am not Eva but just thought this is a good time to reveal that I'll be mom to a baby boy come January. Plenty of time for you all to sympathize for the little one.
CONGRATULATIONS! :hug:

#1,611 ·

Happy bday Evita :hug:

:eek: :lol: Sorry Betty :scared: and thanks, easy to do I'll see if I can manage like you then :yeah:

baby.... :bolt: i already puke with cleaning up the cat toilet, let alone baby :angel:

we're saving a foster kitten who's mom died :shrug: :awww:

yeh moving probably end oct/beginning november :D

#1,617 ·

That was just a joke :hug: I've been wondering how your French is going... And what you think about the Latvian beach volleyball players :D
I know :p

French is not going too bad! I'm now at a level B2/C1, I guess you must know what that means? We've actually changed our language at home JM and I, mo-friday french.. I make a lot of mistakes but am learning fast this way! And am looking forward to the weekends when I can speak English :lol:

Yeh those latvians pissed me off but I don't consider beach volleyball to be a real sport ;) Also the Latvian BMX rider (?), without him we would've had a medal :(

#1,620 ·

B2/C1 is quite good :yeah: Practicing with a native speaker is the best thing in language learning.

Yeh those latvians pissed me off but I don't consider beach volleyball to be a real sport ;) Also the Latvian BMX rider (?), without him we would've had a medal :(
So you'd like to take away the only two medals we got? :sobbing:

#1,618 ·

maria:hug: i m very busy lately tbh:hug:

well trust me eva,when it is yr kid u dont puke:p;)

#1,621 ·

an mtf baby:awww:

#1,623 ·

sure he/her would like rafa and would report us if his dad breaks pc coz of fed:awww:

and considering all the pms of those old days(u remember JM:p) i hope i ll be invited at his/her baptism:p

#1,628 ·

how are u castina:hug:

#1,641 ·

how are u castina
Hilde! :So you're feeling OK? :
I can't complain. I still have an open wound (to let wound fluids to get out) that needs daily treatment by a nurse (because the appendix was ruptured, creating havoc in my belly :rolleyes: ) but I'm feeling better each day.

I should be going back to work on Monday with the nurse visiting me in the evening instead of the afternoon. I hope the wound can be closed soon enough.

#1,632 ·

he is fine,growing so fast evi thk:hug:

#1,649 ·

Betty, how's Francy's footie going, soon ready to get hired by Inter? :cool: :D
i hope he l l become next fed;)with his body he cant become like rafa:eek:anyway for now he plays tennis,and in september will start or judo or mini basket it will depend what he ll like more coz it needs another kind of sport for make grow well his body not just tennis and coz he is tired of swim i thought thse other ones(talking also with the tennis trainer) abt footy he plays just with mates sometime

wow castina:eek:brave woman:hug:

#1,644 ·

An open wound? :eek: I didn't have anything like that. How can you go to work with an open wound? :scratch:
It's a gap at the height of where my appendix was, the size of a sigaret hole so it's not a huge open wound. Each day, they put some sort of thick thread with disinfectant in it (iso-betadine wick), with a part sticking out to keep the wound open. The wound can't close until everything inside me is properly healed. Given the fact that my appendix was more to the back, it takes some time to properly heal. (wound fluids still has to be able to flow outside my body). They close it off with a bandage so it should be no problem going to work with it.

:shrug:

Perhaps this sounds icky, but it's not painful. (then again, my pain theshold isn't that low but really, it doesn't hurt)

#1,643 ·

EHHHHH?!?!? Back to work on Monday? With an open wound? :eek: :help: Even the Belgian medical system seems a bit :eek:.
Eeeeks, I would lie down all the time, and my pain threshold is like non-existent. :tape:
You take it easy, you don't need to get any bad infection there and August is a pretty bad month for healing tbh. :eek: :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.